lagging right bicep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lagging right bicep

hey guys my right arm is 1inch smaller then my left any advie on what my approach should be? i beleive its a result of when i broke my collarbone when i was younger thanks guys

Same thing with me, everyone has something that's not symmetrical.
    Short of surgery or implants, there's not much you can do.
    Don't try to workout just one side you'll get imbalances of all the other related muscles.

Also what's your BF%?
    Most people carry more fat on their left arm if right handed for some reason.. when I cut down the difference in arm size is less noticable.

ps in my avatar that's my small arm. You should see the other one

Comment

Hey buddy lol i thinl im between 15 20% dude im left handed me pop always did say cacky left handers lol i was thinkimg maybe going to failure on that are when using anything dumbell related haha hopefully your other one isnt tye blown up one with a crater i watched his video on it total mainiac lucky to be aluve 😂

Comment

Synthol and masturbating

Comment

Biceps not that important in my opinion. I got big arms but wished all my life for bigger shoulders.

Comment

When i cut down i noticed my left bicep was smaller on the outer head and since that i have been doing more hammer reverse and close grip curls to build the outer head.

Comment

I'd do a lot of single arm exercises such as single arm dumbell preacher curls (assuming no external factors are further contributing to the lagging bicep)

Comment

• ryno
                ryno commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks mate no just lagging

Ryno. Do you visit an osteopath regularly mate or chiro??
              you may have a pinched nerve thats not allowing the stimulous to your lagging arm as much as other...
              You may find at the base of your neck on one side is out of alignment.

worth a try mate

Comment

• ryno
                ryno commented
                Editing a comment
                Mate now that you mention it im sure the pain i get base of neck between shoulder blades is cause of a pinched nervr thanls for info im going to get ryt onto that great thought

if all else fails site enhancement is an option if used correctly and not like an idiot.

Shoot me a PM if you want a site enhancement protocol for biceps or any other muscle group.

(a good site enhancement product is more than oil, they contain enzymes and other useful ingredients which promote the growth of new muscle tissue and not just expanding the existing.

Comment

Working...
              X