Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibily injury

Lads I need some advice.

Lately Ive been getting ache /slash pain in my upper right bicep. almost closer to the should than the elbow. I expirence a little swelling on bench (have been floor pressing) I get it on the eccentric and concentric movement.cle

I get it from pulling motions in jiu jitsu and also a slight amount of pushing. Tiger balm and volarten helps. Heavy biceps hurts and to a degree so down low bar back squat. Its not supresponatis as i've done that on the other shoulder.

Any ideas? or should I get a ultra sound from the doc?? I'm worried its the tendon and im in tip top shape and the last thing I want is a injury!

currently finishing cycle running very low prop, stana 50 ed and hcg till it all clears and then gonna start PCT....

ANy advice?

You need to go lighter on chest and bicep excercisers, your over training, which has caused a flare up in your muscle, it needs time to heal.

You have most likely pulled the muscle from going to heavy/incorrect form, go lighter and do some
    strength conditioning.

Always get a ultrasound, your health is the most important, have you ever injected there?

Comment

Get an ultrasound, if u have pulled a tendon youd wana get tht checked out before it gets worse..
      I pulled a tendon and continued pushing then 1 day at the gym i couldnt even lift the bar alone and then out of the gym for 10months and lost 20kgs...

Comment

Drop the stana it gives some nasty joint and tendon pain

Comment

Working...
        X