training twice a day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training twice a day

hey guys anyone train twice a day? as in weights in the am and cardio pm.

Not me but depending what your training for.
    I do a little cardio as a warm up before weights, on days I'm not weight training I do some cardio.

How is it working for you?

Comment

Weights in the morning. Sport specific of a night. Works great for me. Even better if you time some orals for each session.

Comment

ive been doing it inconsistently for a while but recently been doing it pretty much every night, I train every morning too. so far energy levels are still fine

Comment

ive just started on dbol too and ive heard stories of killer shin splints... I'm yet to still experience this

Comment

I usually do fasted cardio in the morning and then weights in the afternoon. But when I don't have time for a double sesh, I go do weights in the arvo and cardio after.

Comment

Sometimes i train 2 times a day. But usually not more than twice a week. And i do 2 shorter sessions or 1 light session if i do.

Comment

A couple years ago I trained twice a day for arms for example I’d do Biceps in the morning triceps in arvo, chest isolation morning chest compounds arvo ect was on prop n tren ace every day eating dirty made some nice gains very quick always pumped but my wore out within 3 weeks. Good for a little blast to shock the body right babe

Comment

I use to do it all the time last summer when I had my dog... I'd hit the gym about 11am then go get lunch and back home around 2pm. Then take the dog for a walk to the beach and back for about 4km every evening. Juice and dog walking is a great way to force cardio in lol!

Comment

For the last couple weeks I’ve been smashing gym twice a day, routine has been chest morning, back evening. Legs and biceps morning, deadlifts and core evening. Shoulders morning, triceps and traps evening. Fasted cardio morning then 40 min steady state in evening. Rest day. Start over. Feel ok going into 3rd week, mind you I do not work 9-5 so I can eat and nap freely if and when I need to, getting fast results.

Comment

Do doubles often on or off cycle doesn't matter, eat enough and work different muscles. I generally benefit from doing my heaviest work earlier and more isolation or cardio stuff later in the day.

Comment

I did a run of this for 2 weeks straight earlier this year. The morning routine, lets say for example was chest I would be heavy and low reps in the morning and afternoon session the same routine but lighter weights and high reps. I think it works well but run it briefly or you can over train and make sure you eat a fair bit more to compensate for the additional output. Good luck

Comment

I used to do weights straight after work (3pm) , and then do cardio before bed usually 20-30mins every 2nd to third day,
                          I found the extra bit of work before bed helped me get a better sleep

Comment

Working...
                          X