Ddma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ddma

Alot of brothers using this pre workout supplement have been getting heart attacks lately and the figures have risen..
    Its banned here in australia
    I personally dont use pre workouts so i dont know too much about it...
    Any thoughts on this

You meam DMAA?

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah sorry i misspelt it

Used it dmmaa in white lightning tabs n pheneredrine both APS nutrition didn't die not as good or bad as made out to be effects dull after consistent use best saved for winter as can really dehydrate ya 😫

Comment

Ive got a bunch of it laying around. Bought up some pre-work outs from the USA before it was banned. High stim, big crash.

I only use it on occasions when I'm dragging arse, like at the end of a prep after a bad experience.... Tried using it at the height of a bulk as a weekend treat... Didn't go down well with high blood pressure. Felt like absolute ****, sweating, heart poinding, head throbbing....

I reckon not using pre-workouts is the way to go. Drink a sugar free energy drink or a cup of coffee if you need a pick me up

Comment

• Poseidon
        Poseidon commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont like any pre workouts
        Due to needing to wake up every morning 4am for work and i train at aroubd 6 or 7 i like to be in bed by 11
        Last time i took a pre workout i was up all night watching 4 corners so never again..

Never touched them never will
      steroids give enough bang
      Dmaa coffe bla bla all the same just gives a busrt of energy
      I’d rather a cup off coffe before a workout than a cup of dmaa
      But combine the two as is what they do in your pre workout
      ?
      Test boosts my energy strength focus alone
      deca makes me lathargic until I hit the gym can train like a warrior on deca and strength is fkn awesome
      rather snort some mother of pearl than put 10 teaspoons of coffe in my body before I go gymmn
      but that’s just my opinion fellas what would I know 😜
      Last edited by Thor; 01-22-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

As usual people think more is better and mess it up for the folks with functioning brains. I dont take stims but have in the past....i found caffeine more disruptive than dmaa

Comment

Is this in reference to a sensationalist article posted in AMA group on Facebook? A bull**** poorly written article with the only facts being a guy who took too much of what is a vasoconstrictor and had a heart attack...idiots will be idiots. I've got a heap of the stuff, however within the last few years the majority of it came from Hi-Tech Pharma and Duracap labs in the US, both of whom synthetically produced it and it wasn't nowhere near as potent as the old stuff back in the original days of Jack3d and Oxyelite Pro when it was derived from the geranium itself instead of just a synthetic molecular copy.

Comment

• Thor
            Thor commented
            Editing a comment
            You’ve obviously been sucked in to marketing of the product
            Why fill you body full of more synthetic crap
            Gear does what that ****e does do you see football players taking it before there games no different in body building
            But I know Gun foootball players taking small dose of test during the season for healing and endurance

• JWeston
            JWeston commented
            Editing a comment
            Thor Don't get it confused mate, I don't take the stuff I just imported a whole heap at $25USD a tub and made a 300% ROI selling it on the Aus market. The whole pre-workout and supplement market is based on an instilled placebo effect, that's why it's full of perpetual buyers. What level footy are you talking with "gun" players haha? Because if you're talking local level then I couldn't care less, and I personally know of AFL/VFL/SANFL players who in the past and present take preworkout supps before training or a game, and the same with Muay Thai and MMA guys which I've been around for the last ten years and seen it all.

• Thor
            Thor commented
            Editing a comment
            All good bro 👍
        Working...
        X