DIM worth chucking in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIM worth chucking in?

So what’s your experience with DIM 100mg twice per day did it help at all with estrogen? By itself or with other ai/SERM?

not strong enough to be used by itself bro, speaking from personal experience, need an AI with whatever your running dim alone just doesn't cut it, my opinion anyway

Comment

• Swolewolf
      Swolewolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I thought it would be good to use with a ai as it’s pretty cheap. Thanks

Swolewolf try DIM with 100mg zinc citrate, works OK as an AI though I'd still have an AI on hand, also copper too at 2 - 4mg ( I think I can't exactly remember) you need the copper to offset the mineral imbalance from the zinc, that dosage of zinc can make you feel nauseous and just generally uneasy in the stomach, could also try just 50mg of th zinc, all trial and error though, all speaking from personal experience this did help my estrogen, didn't get bloodwork while doing this but my bloat, BP did die down abit whole using this method

Comment

• Swolewolf
      Swolewolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate I’ll give that a go

I got more out of zinc then dim! Dim didn't do much but at the end of the day we are using roids so you need an AI. DHEA works pretty good

Comment

Working...
    X