Pricked by pin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricked by pin

Hello guys, I was injecting my brother and after all was well, I was disposing of the needle.

I know this sounds like a bad idea but we have been discarding our needles in the same sharps container, now I don’t know who’s needle it was but it didn’t have the protective cover as I was putting the needle inside one of the needles poked out of the bottom of the container and pricked me in the stomach.

I straight away rubbed an alcohol wipe there, I don’t feel any pain or anything but what are precautionary measures to take in an instance like this if any? Should I get bloods done? Should I take anti biopics?

If tht bin was used by only yourself and ur brother and if urbrother hasnt got any diseases like hep or hiv then ur fine bro dont stress about it

Comment

put the caps back on the pins dude before you discard it into the container

Comment

Yeah bro, what Poseidon said.. stop stressing. You will be fine

Comment

Great thanks for that guys, I was just over thinking, yeah Phelpsy I always do, one of my brothers must of left it uncapped which is really annoying.

Lesson learnt never share containers.

Really appreciate the help boys!

Comment

• monkeyballs1234
            monkeyballs1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            How many brothers are using the same sharps container?. I know what santa should have brought ya

As other's have said, make sure your brother has no disease's / conditions / immunological issues and keep an eye on the poke site for infections.

Comment

Not like you got hit by a bullet that had passed though 2 dirty street thugs. But not a bad story never the less. As long as you brother isnt too much of a man whore im pretty sure life will continue as per normal.
            Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

Comment

• NTRJ
              NTRJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Infection control wise, the bullet would have been safer due to the heat and shape of the bullet lol.

Hahaha, you guys crack me up.

NTRJ Thanks for the help man appreciate it, will check on it so far everything is good no redness or sign of infection.

alphabeast.is Haha I think a bullet would of been better haha, all that overthinking got me thinking 😉, haha the story of a lifetime!

monkeyballs1234 The fat man can’t seem to fit down one hole, I don’t know how much help he will be with getting me that container 😂, needle in a hay stack. In all honesty just 2.

Comment

Working...
            X