Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hiden agenda mate if i was bashing the lab i would say all the gear was **** and thats not the case the test was good the suss was good and npp and there customer service is all so good so take it how you like im just giving my review on my experience

Comment

• Lorenzo
      Lorenzo commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not wearing my tinfoil hat guys
      Either are my 11 cats

Please keep hidden agendas to a minimum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Camo
      Camo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats it raping my phone in tinfoil and puting in my ass hows that for ****ing hidden assgenda

lol @ anyone saying theres hidden agenda and lab bashing.... doesnt that make you realise that we are surrounded by sh1t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ive not really ever once had that holy sht im on gear feeling from all this crap aus ugl garbage, well with maybe an exception of kryptos anadrol/dbol, these labs need to wake tf and realise they needa properly test their raws, and start putting out quality gear (which btw in aus we pay ALOT for) or they will get bashed... sh1t gear sh1t reviews.... simple...

Comment

sidewinderx6

Funny how they changed their carrier oil when you labmaxed it πŸ˜‚

Comment

• Camo
        Camo commented
        Editing a comment
        Im seeing some hidden agenda here πŸ˜‚

• sidewinderx6
        sidewinderx6 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats it! im wrapping my computer in tin foil and living in a carboard box wrapped in reflective car window sun protectors, all these agendas aare seeming a little too hidden for my liking

• UPL101
        UPL101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey mate,

Oils can change batch to batch their is no guide as to what oils must be used.... we use to use MTC and grape seed but changed over to canola and sunflower as we prefer it better.... but as I stated before blood works of UPL deca have been posted to prove it legitimate... labmax kits are have always caused issue bloods speak volumes more end of the day...

sidewinderx6 Camo

​​​​​​​Ok guys im all set

Comment

Originally posted by Camo View Post
        Ok guys so i got suss and tren a from upl the suss was fine no problems the tren a is ****ing dog **** i ran at 100mg pd with no sides at all not a thing so i up the dose to 150mg pd this week still nothing its under dose cat piss , and prior to switching to under dosed profomance labs tren a i was useing another labs tren at 400mg pw with crazy results so thats it guys i think its rubbish and wont use this **** again!

Hey mate,

sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience with our tren a we have had countless great feedback about it.. their are many factors that could have caused this issue one being powder raw itself and as you know I’m sure cycle to cycle people tend to react differently.... we have and always tried to provide the best quality product at awesome prices.....

i will also also like to point out side effects don’t always mean anything as I myself never experience any sides on tren a not even the slightest which is good as I get all the gains I’m after with out the issues....... Their are plenty of people out their who are the same as me, just depends on the person....

Comment

This is very confusing maybe UPL should supply me with product and I will judge of what hot and whats not

Comment

Haha ozzieme,

send us a message via wickr on upl101 or chuckles99 😜πŸ’ͺ🏻.

Comment

• ozzieme
              ozzieme commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah bro all good just ****ting around, I don't expect anything for free.... not my style I like to pay my own way.

I find this thread so amazing as the last time sidewinderx6 said our deca is test because of a labmax test he done, but was proven otherwise when bloods was posted by a fellow member which proves UPL deca was 110% legit...

Camo and Jason have stated our tren a must be test, so If anyone is up to experiment we at UPL are more then happy to send free vials of tren a which must be taken themselves... use then can see for yourselfs how high your test levels will be ahahah being sarcastic as I’m sure use won’t have any left.......
            Last edited by UPL101; 09-30-2017, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• sidewinderx6
              sidewinderx6 commented
              Editing a comment
              i will test out the tren a

• Camo
              Camo commented
              Editing a comment
              Where did i say your tren a was test?

• Camo
              Camo commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty sure i said it was underdosed,i will say tho guys upl were good to me and thay would fix any problems i had with there products but for me and the experience i had using there tren the damage is done

Dodgy scammers will always have an excuse or rationalisation for everything.....as we are seeing here.
            UPL.....U tterly P athetic L eech's

Comment

• sidewinderx6
              sidewinderx6 commented
              Editing a comment
              ctfu literally ded

by the pharma packets i see the ancillaries look gtg and cheap too. my only review is on the tren a and like i said it was not tren.

UPL101 you could easily just rename another brands tren.

how about you transfer me bitcoin to get free test and total test checked, ill jab the supposed 'tren' i have on video and get bloods.

ill be coming off pct when i do it so with one shot of a 19 nor i should be nearly shut down completely, who knows what it is, could be deca, eq

Comment

Working...
            X