This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review for gear won from forum comp

Ok guys so i got suss and tren a from upl the suss was fine no problems the tren a is ****ing dog **** i ran at 100mg pd with no sides at all not a thing so i up the dose to 150mg pd this week still nothing its under dose cat piss , and prior to switching to under dosed profomance labs tren a i was useing another labs tren at 400mg pw with crazy results so thats it guys i think its rubbish and wont use this **** again!

thats no good. Ive heard a few reviews that there tren a is no good. I'm waiting on an order from them now. 2 bottles of dbol. I havnt seen any reviews on there dbol but it was cheap and communication was tops. hopefully its good. how long did your shipping take?

Comment

There communication and customer service is grate bro and shipping was quick next day iv used there test e suss both were fine there npp i used and got results but i personally think it was underdosed all so but thats just my opinion the tren a deffently **** i would stay away from it

Comment

yah i must say deca labmax i did looked ****house, registered as a nice test e 😂 i have now got onto real deca and ill tell you what its day and night differemce to when something is what it says it is, idc if ppl say carrier oils change hormone colour, bull****, the colour of the actuve hormone is unchanged, maybe a bit lighter or darker, but when deca is supposed to be MATTE GREEN and comes up blue ..... well.... must say im very unimpressed with ausssie ugls atm, so much underdosed or fake crap, only thing id buy from aus is test e

Comment

• Lorenzo
          Lorenzo commented
          Editing a comment
          May i ask one thing good sir

What carrier oil did upl tell you they used

With deca of theirs you labmaxed ?

• sidewinderx6
          sidewinderx6 commented
          Editing a comment
          apparently canola oil and sunflower oil or something kind sir, why would that be my fair gentleman???

• UPL101
          UPL101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey mate,

I find it amazing you are still commenting on your labmax test results when wolverine posted up bloods of a deca only cycle his brother did using UPL deca which came back legit...... I thought the bloods would be enough to prove the legitimacy of the product which is more important end of the day then a labmax test kit which has so many issues....

UPL101 thats 3 separate reviews now that your tren is not real tren. im not trying to start **** but have you fixed the issue? was it the raws?

i think you owe a few people an apology for going off at them when they gave honest reviews that your tren was bunk (myself included)

Comment

Thats fukn sucks big foot c0ck. I dont they know about this issue but it seems like the tren a is legit crap. Anyone else running any other of their exotics?

Comment

Mix ur own gear at home for ur own use and u know is legit and not under dosed. or find someone who can mix it for ya! I did find...... thx mate lol!!

Comment

Of course they know about this (and other) issues...they have an excuse for everything.
              Scammers pure and simple.
              "Caveat Emptor".......Let the Buyer BEWARE.

Comment

Originally posted by ikethermite View Post
                Of course they know about this (and other) issues...they have an excuse for everything.
                Scammers pure and simple.
                "Caveat Emptor".......Let the Buyer BEWARE.
                completely agree, i didnt want to tell the stories i heard about UPL but i think its safe to say stay the fk away

Comment

• Thechosen1
                  Thechosen1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They are the Ex Anabolic Innovation resellers who scammed hundreds if not thousands of people. All compounds were being sold as nothing but test prop/enth. Dogdy f***s

• Anaexer
                  Anaexer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Man this is why I use a fake name and a post box. Post box was a simple but effective decision I recommend everyone to do it.

• UPL101
                  UPL101 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1st point has to be made we have never and will never Scam anyone and anyone who has dealt with us knows we go out of our way to make sure they are 100% satisfied...

Jasonkiller you have stated many times our tren a is test well I will give you a challenge,I will send you free vials of tren a to jab by itself and please let me know how high your test levels will come back since your so sure our tren a is test....

Not good my friends.

Comment

Seems like test E is the one thing that's not ever faked in this country. Its funny because when I was in the US earlier this year and my cousin wouldn't stop talking about how much he's paying for his gear but that it was premium and constantly dosed corretly. I asked him, "so bro how much are you ****ing paying" and he said $50 per vial, so like 60 something AUD, for the best gear. LOL.

For what it's worth, tren I've tried on this board was from krypto and its pretty ****ing good, just a bit of PIP.
                  I'm also using platnum anabolics tren A right now. It's comparable to kryptos in my opinion.

Comment

Is AGP and UPL the same people?

Comment

• jasonkiller
                      jasonkiller commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol i thought the same thing, very similar products

This thread clearly has a hidden agenda to it I just sit back watch you guys bash the next flavour of the month people just jump lab to lab

Comment

• sidewinderx6
                      sidewinderx6 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ok mr upl man

• UPL101
                      UPL101 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agendas will always be pushed especially when sidey is still commenting on a deca labmax test he did... thing is bloods where posted from a deca only cycle using upl and came back legit...

Originally posted by Shortop View Post
                    This thread clearly has a hidden agenda to it I just sit back watch you guys bash the next flavour of the month people just jump lab to lab
                    I'm not seeing lab bashing or hidden agendas I'm seeing a review from someone who won gear and has no reason to bash the lab I seen Jason wasn't happy a with the tren also. I have used upl and they were great i got some hcg and some adex and there was a little stuff around so they gave me 2 vials of test e for free. I was happy with the service but I also like to see honest reviews.
                    Last edited by Marcus; 09-30-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Thankyou for the honest feedback fellaz 👍

Some of the less exp steroid abusers
                      Wouldnt think twice about this stuff

Keeping it real

Anylab can have a bad batch or 2
                      Which they dont know about
                      But its up to them to come good or not

Comment

Working...
                      X