No announcement yet.

Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy, fast, reliable and awesome to deal with couldnt reccomend anyone better 5 star

Comment

Just jabbed 100mg of tren ace will do 100mg eod should notice typical sides, aggression and changes to body by next week.

Comment

bought sum test e and eq off these lads and running it @ test e 750mg wk eq 500mg wk going to buy sum var this week to chuck in have herd from other bros its g2g so gunna give it a go let yous no how i go when run there var. there customer service is top notch there easy to deal with upl was happy to awnser any questions and was SUPER FAST to get my gear. same with sum bros i know that use upl. CHEERS BOYS AND CANT WAIT TO DO BUSINESS AGIAN WITH YA!!!!!

Kyle.

Comment

So it’s day 5 still haven’t noticed night sweats increased sweating at gym, aggression, no slight change of appearance, no tren cough, strength the sane ect iv been running tren ace 100mg everyday. So I’m going to go to 200mg everyday if I don’t notice anything still by day 8 or so your batch of tren is definitely bunk or underdosed, doesn’t mean I think all your products are bad just giving my review on the tren you supplied me to try out, I haven’t had the chance to try any of your other products anyway. Will update in 3 days

Comment

• ghfhfdd
            ghfhfdd commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude its Tren Ace. took me over a week to feel it work

• Swolewolf
            Swolewolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Not for me bro... I notice it within 3-4 days. Anyway I’ll update by day 8 so that’s longer than a week.
            Last edited by Swolewolf; 10-28-2017, 07:01 PM.

Ok last update/ review. I have went up in weight a little bit still haven’t noticed the typical sides I get from tren ace rather quickly but can’t say it’s completely fake as like I said iv went up in weight and haven’t put on fat maby lost some. Pointless to continue to review the tren ace as other compounds I’m useing will start to take effect soon. Thanks for letting me try it for myself tho.

Comment

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            the question is would you spend your hard earned cash on upl tren and would u say it's g2g. Haven't tried there tren. But there test and eq deffs g2g

• Swolewolf
            Swolewolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Not 100% sure brus. Like someone said above maby I was a bit impatient but I also didn’t get typical sides I experience on high doses of tren. I would probably wait for more reviews from other people tbh or lab max results.

anyone ordered recently? all goods came through?

about to place an order and just want to make sure Im not wasting money

thanks guys

Comment

• UPL101
            UPL101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey mate all our customers have received their products, never had issues!!!

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            mate you can't go wrong with upl top bloke great coms great packaging have ran there test e and eq with great results bought sum sus n decca last week. hope I've given you some peace of mind my bro!!

GEARDUPHARD hey brother package arrived in 48 hrs communication was good nice and easy payment was quick

UPL101 thanks heaps will be back for more!

Comment

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            you won't be disappointed the boys at upl have spoiled us with sum good gear. what did u get bro

GEARDUPHARD hey brother I just got test E to test out there stuff will be buying more gear from them shortly.. You rate there gear highly bro?

Comment

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            only from what i have used bro so far been thru 2 bottles of decca G2G 2 bottles of sus g2g 3 bottles test e g2g 3 bottles eq g2g . and well i don't need bloods but results speak for them selfs.

Everytime is a super quick transaction. No hassles and quick delivery of gear. Offload to a few mates ect. They have had a few different vials from labs in the past but ask for the red vials. So yeah bro bit of feedback for you.

Comment

• UPL101
            UPL101 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what we love to hear bro!!!

Awesome news, Glad you're happy champ! We promise to continue bringing you guys nothing but the best quality gear 👍🏻

Loving the awesome feedback guys!

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 Glad to hear you're all happy.

Comment

Super fast delivery , prompt replys on wickr , answer all ya questions with ease all round great customer service and awsome prices . Look forward to doing alot more business guys

Comment

Awesome to deal with ! Next day delivery
              great products 4x Anavar

Comment

Recently purchase some Sust and EQ off UPL. Excellent customer service and fast delivery.
                Have been running 500mg sust , 400mg EQ, 400mg Mast from platinum anabolic for 10 weeks with great results however decided to change to UPL, still currently using platinum sust but have started using UPL EQ. Upon injecting I am getting some serious pain and only enables me to inject at a max of 0.7ml before the pain is unbearable and remainder of shot needs to be moved to other glute. The PIP has a huge knot and last for about 3 days. Have done approx 20 cycles and this has never happened before.
                Is anyone else experiencing pain with the current UPL EQ?
                At the start of this cycle I was running 500mg sust, 400mg EQ and 400mg Mast with no injection pain at all. Starting UPL sust on Wednesday so will see how we go.

Comment

Made 4 orders with these guys over the last 3 weeks and can't fault their communication and quality of gear. Making good gains off of their test prop. AAA+++

Comment

The boys copped a bit of a hammering a month back, seems unjust. Been using their NPP, Test e and DBOLs, dbols perhaps a little underdosed but cant not put that down to me just being underwhelmed at the drug itself, Test E is bang on so is NPP, very happy with all aspects of production.

Comment

Working...
                    X