Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum NPP

Hey gear heads.

anyone run platinum NPP? i've got some ready to go an will be running it soon. Curious to see who's run it, dosage and duration and how they have found it.

i will personally let you guys know how i find it within the coming weeks.

I think HeadBeeGuy has run their NPP pretty successfully.

Comment

ran it at 400mg then 600mg as a combo with platinum and kryptos.
      In future I think i will stick to deca only because I didnt notice much difference between the two and pinning constantly gets tiring.
      But overall it was a good cycle added some lean mass its just mild, in a good way, feels like you could run it forever

Comment

Ppl rekon npp has less bloat than deca but i dnt know how true tht is.
        As HeadBeeGuy said not noticing the difference between the 2 coz i didnt either...
        But i love my deca
        My favourite compund by far

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBeeGuy View Post
          ran it at 400mg then 600mg as a combo with platinum and kryptos.
          In future I think i will stick to deca only because I didnt notice much difference between the two and pinning constantly gets tiring.
          But overall it was a good cycle added some lean mass its just mild, in a good way, feels like you could run it forever
          great to hear some solid feedback. i saw a rare outlying comment about it on the reviews section but i assume he just used low dose or trains and eats like **** because all my PA products have been phenomenal (sorry if you're reading this and im wrong dude lmao)

Comment

the downside to phenylproprianate is that its Mol weight is similar to deca ester, so the bonus benefit of short esters giving you more gear per mg is also lost.

Comment

just an update, i pulled the trigger on my blast, test, eq and npp (all PA products). not even 2 weeks in and i look ****ing huge, 2 people already asked "what the **** are you running"

"uhh creatine bro!"

Comment

• HeadBeeGuy
                HeadBeeGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                mad note!!

Another update, into my third week just squeezed my nipple and a small amount of clear fluid came out (lol) so yeah NPP is legit for sure. got minor facial bloat going too. time to use that there Ausmeds Caber. good thing i have on hand. ****ing prolactin. (you can laugh at me if you want i found it pretty funny haha.)

for the record this is 400mg/week.

Comment

• thatguy
                thatguy commented
                Editing a comment
                I read that while eating breakfast..... thanks

thatguy LMFAO apologies. Hopefully your egg whites, oats or your breakfast of choice stay down.

Comment

Originally posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
                Another update, into my third week just squeezed my nipple and a small amount of clear fluid came out (lol) so yeah NPP is legit for sure. got minor facial bloat going too. time to use that there Ausmeds Caber. good thing i have on hand. ****ing prolactin. (you can laugh at me if you want i found it pretty funny haha.)

for the record this is 400mg/week.
                Human milk is one of the most anabolic substances known. Body builders pay a lot of money to buy human milk. I believe it contains natural human growth hormones designed for growing infants up real fast. Maybe you could become a sponsor here selling your milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasey View Post

Human milk is one of the most anabolic substances known. Body builders pay a lot of money to buy human milk. I believe it contains natural human growth hormones designed for growing infants up real fast. Maybe you could become a sponsor here selling your milk.
                  My milk is great for your skin and i love donating

Comment

Originally posted by Kasey View Post

officially opening up shop and selling by the oil barrel. i destroyed all my caber to make sure this is a successful business venture. Keep and eye out for me ill be the next sponsored 'lab' around here, Remember the name, Male Milk 5000, an anabolic fragrance by gainzmaster.

Comment

in all serious the caber got rid of it within 24 hours, so if anyone is looking for it PA's sister company, ausmeds caber does a great job (Pfizer)

Comment

update: into 4th week of 400mg a week and look like a ****ing GOD, very very very minor water retention on the cheeks but still got that sick **** jawline.

been called out for steroids 4 times in 2 weeks now LOL

Comment

I love NPP it kicks in so fast, I haven't tried Deca yet been too scared in case I need to come off it takes ages to clear. But NPP is quick in and quick out.
                          More anabolic than Prop, and cushions the joints nicely sooo good if training hard.

Comment

Working...
                          X