Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shred1 is a awesome bloke very helpful went out of his way to make sure all my questions were answered promptly fast reply as soon I payed him the product was shipped next day A+ will be doing all my business with him from now on thanks mate

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get duromine inbox me please

Comment

• chrismwpcs
        chrismwpcs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ausmeds have that. ausmeds.is

Another order with with shred,packaging spot on products look good and a top bloke with a sense of humor.order with confidence.

Comment

Hey guys, can anyone here get dna pharmaceuticals anavar? Ive been lookin all over n havnt found a supplier yet. You'll have a long term client if you can get it. Cheers lads

Comment

Bit the bullet and just done a small x1 order of enanthate from BD and he also thru in another vial for me to give it a go. His Comms are 10/10 and shipping is 10/10 got my package NDD. I will update my post once I'm 3 4 weeks in with quality of oils. But from what I can see they look like some nice clean oils.

Comment

• Bulked
            Bulked commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the comments
            Im sure you will be ordering more mate they are both real nice oils...

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ’― I'm sure I'll Be ordering more to feed my habit πŸ˜‚ your the man Bulked

• GEARDUPHARD
            GEARDUPHARD commented
            Editing a comment
            Update pinned 1.5ml Monday was nice smooth oil no pip βœŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Doing other payment besides bitcoin?

Comment

• Bulked
            Bulked commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes
            Jump onto to Wickr mate
        Working...
        X