• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billybeastmaster
    started a topic Do Not Purchase from Beastmaster

Do Not Purchase from Beastmaster

Hello,

If you have come across this thread to see the mentioned lab's reviews please read the following:

Beastmaster was banned from advertising and selling on the forums between December 2017 and January 2018 due to a range of issues.

Here were some of the issues:

- Over 5 people reported getting an infection from contaminated gear, pictures were provided as evidence. Some users even reported having to get cysts cut out of their muscles.

- The gear was put under a microscope and photo's were taken of various contaminates.

- Beastmaster was asked to explain himself and was given over two weeks to respond. Not once did he respond, he was actively trying to sell his gear but ignored questions relating to any of the matters mentioned.

- A large amount of users who reviewed beastmaster's gear was actually the same person with multiple accounts.

- Selling crashed gear but marketed in a unrealistic way to unknowing users. "This gear needs to be heated as it is super potent to give you the best gains (not an exact quote but somthing similar)"

- Ethyl oleate and Guiacol were used as solvents in the majority of the gear. It was used unnecessarily in the most basic gear as it seems the brewer did not know what he was doing and used these solvents to make up for the lack of skill. Please google these compounds as they can be very hazardous to your health if injected.

There were other issues however due to lost data it cannot be retrieved.

It is our recommendation that you do not purchase from this lab or you will be risking your health.

Last edited by NTRJ; 01-28-2018, 11:21 PM.

• kingmjb
    commented on 's reply
    lucifer187u

• kingmjb
    replied
    just an update. been on BEATS dnp and Inferno. **** is insane, DEF recommend this inferno for anyone looking to get ripped. just a FYI its potent stuff.

Leave a comment:

• beastt26
    replied
    THE BEST SUPPLIER, you cannot go wrong with this bloke. he's legit helpful and comes thru every time! thumbs up!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LP92
    replied
    What’s the current wikr guys??

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    Well looking forward to your reviews greenmachine

Leave a comment:

• Greenmachine
    replied
    I have ordered from most of the sponsors on this website....I have recently ordered some winny/anavar suspension and Einstein from the beast so will do a review after a few weeks in. Customer wise I can’t fault the beast, answered all my questions and ordering was done in a timely, professional manner. I hope his supplements are as good as the reviews indicate.

Leave a comment:

• Garnzy
    replied
    Anyone ran the Mutant Mass? Was going to cop some of the Satan's Blood but this has intrigued me...

Leave a comment:

• goku
    replied
    Just ordered some Tren E and Super DNP and he threw in 23caps of DNP for free! Always delivering the goods!

Leave a comment:

• THE BEAST MASTER
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kingmjb
    replied
    BEATS and his DNP is INSANE! very thankful for the service he provides, will be buying lots of T3 soon Happy New years BEAST

Leave a comment:

• THE BEAST MASTER
    replied
    Coming very soon
    yohimbian cream- Rub it into those hard to burn places and it burns body fat.
    Cage fighter - 25mg turnabol 25mg Winstrol 30ml vile
    trenavar

Leave a comment:

• Amaan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks beastmasters for the clarification.. I have never really tried two orals together and hence I think I am missing out on synergy effect... Keep up the good work and producing exciting new stuff

• THE BEAST MASTER
    commented on 's reply
    No it's a oral but in the future I will create a injectable mass stack.

• THE BEAST MASTER
    commented on 's reply
    Einstein burns body fat, blunts your appetite,?increases focus in the gym and also creates aggression through the yohimbian.
Working...
X