• BEASTMASTER PHARMA FAT BURNING SPECIAL
      DNP 200MG 50 CAPS AND T3 30 TABS 25MG FOR $180

TIME TO GET SHREDED SLICED AND DICED

WICKR @ lucifer187

Comment

• Comment

• We at beast master pharma accept bitcoin and ethereum as payment

Comment

• INFERNO THE HARDEST FATBURNER IN AUSTRALIA IS HEAR CLENBUTROEL 150MCG-T3 100MCG-YOHIMBIAN 30MG 30ML VILE $160

CONTACT AS ON WICKR @ lucifer187u

Comment

• Anyone here got some reviews on how they went with the super DNP? I’ve got some in my stash just haven’t started yet 🤙🏻

Comment

• Roid rage australia most ****ing brutal pre workout piss all the supplement shop pre workouts off and save your money into beast master pharmas roid rage
                30ml 150
                caution warning dont hold us responsible for your actions

blackcurrant flavour

Comment

• CONTACT US @ WICKER lucifer187u

Comment

• Satans blood 30ml $150

monster mass
                    strength gains
                    aggression

Comment

• Review for the beast master, I am 2 weeks into my cycle, the strength, the pumps, the gains are incredible, I have never felt so good in my life.

My Cycle:

Week 1-12

Test Enanthate - 500mg/week

Week 1-6

Roid Rage - .5ml/am/4-8 hours later
                      Inferno - .25ml/am/4-8hours later
                      Superdrol Injectable - 50mg/EOD

Honestly I have dropped some BF % and I have made huge gains, I have gained roughly 4-6 kgs, some might be water weight but I look full, I look bigger and strength gains are def noticeable. Have been hitting PR's every gym session its amazing!

If your looking for the best supplier in Australia, look no further, not only dopes beast master have great service, his gear is top notch, will be providing bloods at the 6-7week mark and I will update you all on how it goes!
                      Last edited by Ahou987; 12-21-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Hey Beast i think there are a few jealous people on this forum with secret agendas trying to manipulate and spread propaganda against you. BMP is the best Australian UGL, I have dealt with never had any problems and i will be using BMP for next years season.

Comment

• Alright fellas, it’s is the festive season and a joyful time to be with family, friends and loved ones. Beast masters would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Beastmaters would also like to thank those who supported us throughout the year, those who have constructed criticism as well as those who tried to deform our reputation. We take all feedbacks positively and with open arms. Attempt of reputation deformation makes us realize one thing....success. We can’t wait for the new year and many more to come, for our supporters...we love you all, for our haters we also love you all for making us realize our success with that fact that it got to you. We will continue to strive reaching out to our customers and assisting their goals, targets and dreams. Get your New Years resolutions ready fellas and we shall deliver all you desire in 2018.
                          God bless you all.

Comment

• Alright fellas, it’s is the festive season and a joyful time to be with family, friends and loved ones. Beast masters would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Beastmaters would also like to thank those who supported us throughout the year, those who have constructed criticism as well as those who tried to deform our reputation. We take all feedbacks positively and with open arms. Attempt of reputation deformation makes us realize one thing....success. We can’t wait for the new year and many more to come, for our supporters...we love you all, for our haters we also love you all for making us realize our success with that fact that it got to you. We will continue to strive reaching out to our customers and assisting their goals, targets and dreams. Get your New Years resolutions ready fellas and we shall deliver all you desire in 2018.
                            God bless you all.

Comment

• Poseidon
                              Poseidon commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Merry xmas to you and ur family... n hope ir feeling better bud
                              All the best for 2019

• Does beast stock oral anadrol? Or oral suspension

Comment

• crazyastheycome
                              crazyastheycome commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He stockes injectable anadrol

• THE BEAST MASTER
                              THE BEAST MASTER commented
                              Editing a comment
                              hello we stock
                              satans blood 25mg anadrol 25mg dbol 30ml oral suspension $150
                              anadrol 50mg 30ml oral suspension $150
                              dbol 50mg oral suspension $150
                          Working...
                          X