No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Juice Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, received my package today, all I have to say is wow, packing was amazing and discreet. Dude is amazing answered all my questions, gave me recommendations and all in all just a great guy to talk to! Shipping was prompt ordered on Monday night, was shipped yesterday and arrived today! What I love about his customer service is he actually cares about his customers and is genuine. Will definitely be buying again from him in the future, cheers to The Beast Master for providing us with such a great service, much love!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_E0015[1].JPG Views:	1 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	76196

Last edited by Ahou987; 12-06-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys just leting everybody know super dnp is a capsule not oral suspension

Comment

• Originally posted by teeravv90 View Post
      beast master exceeds my every expectation. first i stripped down with dnp. plan was layed out by war machine and worked to a T!

now im doing a 18wk cycle.

6wks anadrol and test e

6wks tren ace and test e

6wks winny and test e

also using satan sin. suspension/prop as a pre trainer where i feel its needed.

2wks in. 10kg gained !!!!

when this cycle is finished i will be posting progress just to show the results that beast master gives..

A MASSIVE THANKS TO THE BEAST AND WAR MACHINE.. A1 SERVICE!!
      10kegs in 2 weeks is amazing.
      wet gains mostly???

Comment

• Hertderg
        Hertderg commented
        Editing a comment
        Usually when you diet with DNP, then cycle and add in carbs, you fill up VERY quick. Anadrol would be pushing a ton of water and carbs back into depleted muscles. 10lgs is 10kgs though, and he would be leaner from the DNP losses. Must feel amazing!

• Hertderg ive never looked into dnp but I'm assuming by your post that it depletes fat then makes the body more open to adding more quality mass?
      if that makes sense???

Comment

• Hertderg
        Hertderg commented
        Editing a comment
        It burns carbs without exercise. It basically makes your body unable to use carbs for energy, so your body taps into fat stores for energy. Because you have little to no carbs left when you come off dnp, at around the seven day mark, you fill back up very quickly. It gives the impression that you are putting on muscle. It's a drug that NEEDS to be understood before use though, as it can kill you.

• teeravv90
        teeravv90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jd81 i was at 98kg after dnp. then had a 3wk holiday in bali putting me back up around 103-104kg. im now weighing in at 115kg. iv only been running anadrol at 50mg twice per week. now upping to 50mg eod. as for wet gains... ofcourse. definate water retention. and with rapid weight gain its not always in the exact areas wanted lol. but nothing out of control.

i struggled at first with bad reflux but spoke with the beast and he gave me advice and i havent had the issue since. i would 100% recommend injectable anadrol from the beast. its effectiveness is out of this world

• Thanx for putting it into laymans terms.sounds interesting and yes I know it can kill as it's basically a poison.
      i wanna try it but that's the one thing I'm scared of.
      I have also heard some bro science that it helps clear receptor sites?
      any truth in that?

Comment

• Want to give beastmaster and bmwarmachine massive shoutout, they wrote me out a complete cycle with some nutritonal advice. Best service you could ask for.......... I ordered Test e, very smooth no Pip.
        The super DNP which ive lost 3kg in the first 5 days and also the test suspension. Test suspension is some next level stuff guys get it while its in stock. Thanks boys

Comment

• Just finished up my tren a from THE BEAST MASTER and this stuff is by far the best tren i have used even with sloppy diet im lean as **** with veins poping out like crazy verry happy and all so runing his suss300 so so smooth no pip can use in a slin pin and my sex drive is ****ing crazy on it good work beast

Comment

• Any reviews so far on the "Roid rage"
            pre workout?

Comment

• Dunstone
              Dunstone commented
              Editing a comment
              This stuff is crazy, the pumps from ROID rage is freaky. The really cool thing is the continuous increase in the pump for about 20mins post leaving the gym. Plus there was significantly noticeable strength and aggression gains in training. Well worth the try....

• Theres a review on beastmaster new products page

Comment

• INFERNO IS OUT AUSTRALIAS HARDEST MOST BRUTAL FAT BURNER READY TO TAKE OVER

150MCG CLEN- 100MCG T3- 30MG YOHIMBIAN PER ML 30ML VILE BLACKCURRANT FLAVOR $160

WICKER @ lucifer187u

Comment

• Dr Roids
                Dr Roids commented
                Editing a comment
                Well done leading the way again.

• NEIL
                NEIL commented
                Editing a comment
                holy mother of jesus

• Beast is the real deal, deadset legend of a human and great to do business with.

Comment

• Got 3 test enanthate off beastmaster. 2 vials were underfilled and he sent another vial free of charge. Great gear and customer service.

Comment

• Hey billybeastmaster
                  did you get my wickr text.
                  my wickr is doulift1

Comment

• 3wk review of suspension n prop mix , winny var mix , halo, stack all I can say only this far in n I'm already tighter leaner stronger very impressed , can't thank beast enough had a wrong item sent resent the correct one immediately big props mate keep up the good work .... Super DNP ,INFERNO geez this guy aye , never stops improving keep it coming #1

Comment

• just got my dnp from the beast man and its insane, day 1 at 400mg and its def legit, Beast is not like any other source I have ever dealt with, this guy goes above and beyond. I will be using him for everything going forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X