Beastmaster Juice Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster Juice Australia

HI my name is Billy and i am a powerlifter. I am now offering a steroid supply service within Australia. Please fell free to contact me, i am offering free samples to prove my worth within the competitive market and i am willing to work with other dealers. Best Wishes Billy.

Welcome bud. Are you selling your own ugl products? Can you provide a list of products? What carrier oil do you use? Do you have a wickr contact? Always good to see more suppliers. Thanks mate

Comment

welcome bud, got price lists?

Comment

• billybeastmaster
      billybeastmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the request all Juice is in stock now in Australia , first come first served,payment via bitcoin only, please message me on wicker for payment instructions my user name is = lucifer187u .I can send a free sample to prove my worth before you order. All goods dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment within Australia.
      Tren a 100mg =100
      Tren e 300mg =150
      Test p 100mg =100
      Test depot 100mg =100
      Injectable anadrol 100mg =100
      Test e 250mg =100
      Deca 250mg =100
      Npp 100mg =100
      Dnp 200mg 50 caps= 100
      Eca stack 50 caps =100
      T4 100mg 200 tabs= 100
      Duramine 40mg =250

All rices Aussie Dollars Free Postage .
      Discounts on large orders.
      We offer a service second to none.

Price and lists and contact info would be mad
    Good to see an other domestic source

Comment

• billybeastmaster
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the request all Juice is in stock now in Australia , Please message me on wicker for payment instructions my user name is = lucifer187u .I can send a free sample to prove my worth before you order. All goods dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment within Australia.
      Tren a 100mg =100
      Tren e 300mg =150
      Test p 100mg =100
      Test depot 100mg =100
      Injectable anadrol 100mg =100
      Test e 250mg =100
      Deca 250mg =100
      Npp 100mg =100
      Dnp 200mg 50 caps= 100
      Eca stack 50 caps =100
      T4 100mg 200 tabs= 100
      Duramine 40mg =250

All prices Aussie Dollars Free Postage .
      Discounts on large orders.
      We offer a service second to none.

welcome, great to see another supplier
    post some pics if you can mate

Comment

• billybeastmaster
      Editing a comment
      My wicker is lucifer187u I ahve pictures and tracking numbers by end of the week Best Wishes Billy

Good to have you on board mate, we are being spolit for choice, keen on trying your gear mate

Comment

• Gio
      Gio commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, so many suppliers on here. I wanna try them all but I seem to wanna stay with the same guy on my cycle

More details of your products Beast master

Comment

• billybeastmaster
      Editing a comment
      My wicker is lucifer187u or mail me Best Wishes Billy

Thanks guys if you mail me i message you back, Thanks for the interest its thet start of good things. My wicker is lucifer187u or mail me at billybeastmaster@yandex.com. Best Wishes Billy

Comment

anyone got a price list off him? seems like he doesn't want to show the goods on here and maybe priv msg n scam ??? anyone gotten anything from him?

Comment

• billybeastmaster
      Editing a comment
      HI Mate sorry for the late reply, i am not always on the forum, if you want to contact me direct you can here My wicker is lucifer187u proud to say i am not a scam! I will give out free samples of quality gear try before you buy to prove i am legit. You have nothing to lose message me on wicker.

He's gonna send me some stuff tomorrow. He seems very genuine and helpfull. Gave me some very handy tips on dieting and adviced me what should i use to get the desired results. Even made me a cycle layout with the dosages and when to pin.

So far he seems like someone who has a lot of experience in this feild. Will update you guys once i receive the goods. Getting tren E and injectable anadrol from him. ( he suggested the anadrol)

Comment

Brand new website n air soon. Message me at wicker lucifer187u i give you honest advice and free samples.

Comment

Got samples of one vial of test prop and tren ace each
      Thanks billybeastmaster

Comment

Been talking to billybeastmaster guy is legit legend
        Took the time out his day to answer all my questions and is very knowledgeable
        Hes throwing me some dnp and test p
        I only asked for dnp
        Respect to this man
        When i recieve the goods
        Ill be running a dnp cycle and review
        Just had dexa scan today

Thanks billy 👍

Comment

Here we go guys. Received the package today. Posting a pic. Beastmaster rocks. Packing was fkin sexy. Gonna start pinning tomorrow. Ill post soon with some actual reviews.

Hatts off to this guy though, has been answering all my questions. Someone who seems to have a geniune concern about his customers. This is where i am going to get my gear from now onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
            Been talking to billybeastmaster guy is legit legend
            Took the time out his day to answer all my questions and is very knowledgeable
            Hes throwing me some dnp and test p
            I only asked for dnp
            Respect to this man
            When i recieve the goods
            Ill be running a dnp cycle and review
            Just had dexa scan today

Thanks billy 👍
            Love a dnp cycle

Comment

Working...
            X