X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A website would be very handy.
    Always on a comeback­čść

Comment

Just had my package arrive, shipped Thursday arrived today (there's been floods in qld though). Effortless process and the gear looks really nice. I'll be making a repeat order for sure

edit: just did a shot, very smooth stuff. Also has that strong tren a smell (not just the BB, from brewing tren a in the past theres a certain smell that goes with it, not to mention its a beautiful tren colour).
      Last edited by vizz13; 04-03-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• vizz13
        vizz13 commented
        Editing a comment
        just made another order for some tren e, test and deca. will keep you all updated

• Johno
        Johno commented
        Editing a comment
        have you tryed the D Bol tablets by ultimate anabolics I got a bottle off a friend of a friend and the bottle was open I just want to know the color and size of the tablets by ultimate anabolics make sure there leggit

• vizz13
        vizz13 commented
        Editing a comment
        anavar ones i had were round off white colour

What's the prices ATM.

Comment

• SecureGains
        SecureGains commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Salter,
        All price's are still currently $60, Will be updating tomorrow(Friday) night to $75ea.

Cheers

Second order just landed. Really nice looking stuff. Tren a has had a big kick to my cycle, really feeling some sweats already

Comment

• SecureGains
        SecureGains commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Glad to hear it arrived quickly brother, And glad to hear the Tren is already taking affect!! Goodluck with it, some really potent stuff haha and enjoy

What prices ATM ?

Comment

• SecureGains
        SecureGains commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi GDF,
        All price's are still currently $60, Will be updating tomorrow(Friday) night to $75ea.

Cheers

Hi guys, any updates with pics of product?
      Cheers,

Comment

Are the prices $75 or have they changed since? SecureGains

Comment

Originally posted by rada83 View Post
          Are the prices $75 or have they changed since? SecureGains
          We are still running our introductory offer, but increasing prices each week. Prices are now $80. Thanks for checking in!

Comment

Hey everyone! The response has been a bit overwhelming, but every WICKR message and PM has been addressed, and orders continue to go out swiftly.

We appreciate the personal notes about progress, and encourage anyone who has ordered to please let the community know about your success using our products. Thanks so much for all of your support!

In the spirit of continued success and motivation, we will continue the introductory rate of $80 per vial withe $10 shipping per order until next week.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

WICKR: SecureGains

Comment

Any labmax or bloods on this gear yet?

Comment

Looking to order? Do you have clenbuterol in orals?
                Also, do you have a website?

Comment

Anyone heard from these guys lately? Was following their posts on the steroid source talk subreddit but it was shut down. Ordered some clen maybe 3 weeks ago and nothing has come, messaged him on wickr asking the status on the order and after about a week got a reply asking what the order number etc. was. I replied, waited a week to no reply and then messaged again almost a week ago and still have not gotten a reply. Really disappointed as I had seen lots of people say it was good quality gear and it was at a very good price.

Comment

• GEARDUPHARD
                    GEARDUPHARD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any update on your package bro ??

Welcome bros! Might have to bite the bullet and put a order in...

Comment

• KAL-EL
                    KAL-EL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wouldnt.

• GEARDUPHARD
                    GEARDUPHARD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    and may I ask why this is ??

• KAL-EL
                    KAL-EL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOok at this thread, he is useless at responding.

They were also on the reddit before it got shut down and there were 2 or 3 cases where people had hairs/rubber in their vials, the seller admit to this as well.

I have a mate who bought heaps of sust from them and hasnt had an issues but I still wouldnt.

this guy is useless doesnt respond and half the **** he doesnt stock sty away

Comment

Should close the thread, seems the vendor is inactive.

Comment

Working...
                    X