Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New month, New sale! Prices slashed ! 30-40% off all products !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New month, New sale! Prices slashed ! 30-40% off all products !

Title says it all, best way to start a new month is with a mega sale... 30-40% off all products!

All orders can be made at Iasuperpharma.is
    Dont hesitate to send me a message with any questions!
    Last edited by IAsuperpharma; 06-02-2017, 11:45 PM.

Id like to let everyone know, that this sale isnt a sale...its now the permanent prices of our products!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Has the website been updated?

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
          IAsuperpharma commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the website has been updated, you can now see the new prices of all products.

Oh wow superpharma for the win, pity that I am injured and all stocked up for the moment lol

Comment

IAsuperpharma, can you explain the few posts from HCU about your anavar and few other products being fake?

Comment

• Amaan
            Amaan commented
            Editing a comment
            What's hcu

• colinfinch
            colinfinch commented
            Editing a comment
            Link please? curious

Originally posted by Souljah2016 View Post
          IAsuperpharma, can you explain the few posts from HCU about your anavar and few other products being fake?
          which products?

Comment

IAsuperpharma your SOMATROPIN how much is needed for a 10-12wk cycle,thinking of adding it to my cycle of
            dbol/test-e/aromasin/clomid.

Comment

• NTRJ
              NTRJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Should really run it for 6 months minimum to get good use from it. A general dose is 2iu a day, a body builders dose can be 4-6 + iu a day, an advance user could be 10+ iu a day.

Originally posted by Wolverine View Post

which products?
            anavar and test cyp was named in the posts...

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
              IAsuperpharma commented
              Editing a comment
              Please respond to my PM with a link to where this post exists.

• Wolverine
              Wolverine commented
              Editing a comment
              I checked it out IAsuperpharma and it seems to be someone with a low post count just trolling your products on that particular forum. There will always be haters out there.

• colinfinch
              colinfinch commented
              Editing a comment
              I trust IA SuperPharm - when i order anavar from them soon, i will labmax with labmax anavar test kit and provide results like i did for my test E earlier on in the reviews section. Test E Came back good to go, SLIGHTLY under dosed but for the price absolutely fantastic readings. I have seen so many mixed reviews online about IA, i start to wonder if the people leaving negative reviews are associated with other sources trying to slander a successful lab... we will find out in time aslong as everyone tests their bloods, labmaxes their gear then we can keep labs accountable but hopefully we wont need to, hopefully we will be praising them instead.

Sorry for the delay,

And when it comes to these type of BS reviews what can i honestly say ?
            1 bad review will always get more light then positive ones.

We have a man in Amaan who showed his terrific cut while using our products, we have colinfinch who posted blood tests using our products and we have someone like t-boy who posted labmax test on our testosterone and it came back the goods, 1 individual decides to randomly say its fake ? good on him, we have photos of great looking physiques who've ran our gear, photos of blood tests and photos of labmax.

The reason he most likely decided to say anavar and 1-test cyp is simply because anavar is often cut with other compounds in dodgy labs and 1 test cyp is hard to come by(only us and krypto have it in stock).

Comment

• NTRJ
              NTRJ commented
              Editing a comment
              It sucks, seems like a few people are just signing up to the forum with the intention of causing trouble and ruining peoples reputations.

• colinfinch
              colinfinch commented
              Editing a comment
              Im sticking with you guys! Like i said i bet its other labs with a vested interest in your failure posting fake reviews

I love IAsuperpharma, my friend is growing like anything on test and npp he is so happy

Comment

• colinfinch
              colinfinch commented
              Editing a comment
              I am on the same combo, and in the last week ive had 3 people ask wtf im taking haha. balooning up! and next to no pip with 3ml injections too! unreal

Yeah man it's so good, he had bit of fat to start with but never the less he has put on lot of mass and crazy strong

Comment

Good to hear fellas, thanks for the constant support!

Comment

Has anyone tried the SUPERDROL from IAsuperpharma? Im keen to throw it in my cycle with test-e and deca

Comment

• Amaan
                  Amaan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey bro I have used their Superdrol really potent stuff, crazy strength and good gains

Amaan what was your superdrol cycled with?

Comment

Working...
                X