No announcement yet.

IASuperpharma - Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloods drawn first thing this morning(thursday). Last pin monday night. Results due tuesday

Comment

• IWL
      IWL commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!
      Good on you for getting bloods done, in general i dont know why this forum isnt just spammed with blood tests regularly.
      so many people get blood results(i hope) and we rarely ever see a blood test being put online.

Looking forward to your post on Tuesday.

• IAsuperpharma
      IAsuperpharma commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome news Colin,
      Cant wait to see what it comes back as

im sure we'll both be satisfied

Got my DNP, seems good extra sweats and plenty of fluid loss. Happy with the product, packaging was great and to be expected delivery time being an international supplier. Will use IA again great work guys.

Comment

Mine says despatched at destination country (sydney) for last 7 days in ap tracking.... Normal?

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
        IAsuperpharma commented
        Editing a comment
        7 days could be a range of different things, just AP being slow perhaps.
        If after 30 days it doesn't budge, drop me a PM.

Got a delivery approx 2 weeks ago,
      tracking still shows Sydney.

Comment

*** BLOODS BACK ON 1000mg TEST E from IA SUPERPHARMA as promised*** what do you guys think? I think it looks good, but im not 100% sure what im looking at haha, ive asked a few other boards but looks good to me

Comment

• T-boy
          T-boy commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job mateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by colinfinch View Post
        *** BLOODS BACK ON 1000mg TEST E from IA SUPERPHARMA as promised*** what do you guys think? I think it looks good, but im not 100% sure what im looking at haha, ive asked a few other boards but looks good to me
        Did some research online. Those results are in range for 1000mg testosterone enanthate per week, although at the lower range one would expect.

Comment

• colinfinch
          colinfinch commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats the feedback ive had on other forums i visit, they said its more like the results for 800mg test HOWEVER, for the price i paid i am EXTREMELY HAPPY with ia super pharm - and also bare in mind everyone metabolises test differently so that can affect results to a small extent, would be more accurate to say their test 300 is actually a test 250 in my opinion, however for the price i paid - like i said im very ****in happy Thanks IA

Can't beat the price you paid mate, and it's good to go. Happy days.

Comment

Thankyou colinfinch for posting your blood work!
          glad you're happy with the product mate

Comment

Originally posted by colinfinch View Post
            I get free test at almost 3000 on 250mg primoteston depot per week, but i'm supposedly a super responder. However those numbers are pretty amazing. You should be pretty happy with that mate.

My free test was at around 1500 just on clomid and nolvadex during PCT

Sorry for bragging

Comment

How long does it normally take for marcus to get back to you?
              Sent an​​​ email and pm still no response

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
                IAsuperpharma commented
                Editing a comment
                James, if you go to your inbox you sent me there is nothing in the text box... its empty.
                As for the email, I'm not Marcus. Just a rep that works for him.

• Jamesjay
                Jamesjay commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry mate something happened. Sent u a pm

Mambo my resend was successful but you have to use different adress

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that with our new changes (permanent low prices, 30-40% off all products indefinitely), there is now an extra 5% if you use the coupon: IAFILL
                Applying it takes 2 seconds and benefits everyone, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by IAsuperpharma View Post
                  Welcome to IASuperpharmas official review thread!
                  Anyone who has purchased our products please feel free to leave some honest feedback for both the product and the customer service you received.

All orders can be made here: Iasuperpharma.is
                  I can recommend. I had a order vanished/seized/lost don't really know...the tracking showed sydney then nothing. Once it was established that Australia Post tracking hadn't moved for 30 days, IA reshipped to an alternate address and it arrived in 7 days. Good result from good source. Can recommend. Communication good. Legit.

Comment

Thanks for that review Galleon , Enjoy the products!

Comment

put an order in for a friend last night, they dont know how to use bitcoins.
                      will update on the process

Comment

• Lorenzo
                        Lorenzo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        All the good **** mate

I gotta upp my order now πŸ˜‚

• jasonkiller
                        jasonkiller commented
                        Editing a comment
                        haha pretty much Lorenzo, all the stuff we cant get here.
                        i reckon i could smash a 6 week cycle with fury and blow up. but id have to inject twice a day for 42 days..

• Lorenzo
                        Lorenzo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope it comes through i cant resist lol
                        They have some good **** !

Fingers crossed
                    Working...
                    X