Vita Pharmaceutical Division of Biogen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vita Pharmaceutical Division of Biogen

Just wondering what anyone thought of this Gear . Anyone used it or know anything about who they are ??

Vita Pharmaceutical and Biogen are both real Pharmaceutical companys so is this just a UGL fully ripping off a Legit Lab name or are they not UGL and real pharma ?

Not sure jmacks would be interesting to find out

Comment

Been wondering the same thing if nots not real pharma my guess is it would be a decent ugl maybe austeroids could chime in on this one

Comment

The vita pharma that we sell is a UGL brand from the US. I think you may be confusing it with the Indian pharmaceutical company that sells neuro/eye care products.

We stock both orals and oils by the brand and they’re a very big seller. Plenty of guys on the board here are using them/have used them. So hopefully a few can chime in and give some personal feedback also.
        Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
          Not sure jmacks would be interesting to find out
          Never seizes to amaze me on this forum on what people think could be real pharma. For crying out loud they have products on there list that arnt human approved anywhere!

Having said that their top notch qaulity and highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
            Been wondering the same thing if nots not real pharma my guess is it would be a decent ugl maybe austeroids could chime in on this one
            Really, you still couldn't determine that it wasnt pharma even with all the compounds they have that arnt human approved.

Comment

• Jmacks
              Jmacks commented
              Editing a comment
              Was thinking it might be something like Alphapharma

• Marcus
              Marcus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah same here we all know alpha pharma is UGL but still is made by or under a real pharma in India no need to get narky Gargz

• Gargz
              Gargz commented
              Editing a comment
              You must have got me before I took my adex

Reason for putting it out there is because UGLs although do try to come up with legit sounding lab names and flash labels dont usually go as brazen as to rip off exact legit pharmaceutical names and in this case 2 legit parmacueticals being a division of Biogen .....

Comment

• austeroids
              austeroids commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think the brands intention is to rip off anyone's name. Neither brands you're referring to manufacture anything close to AAS.

Not all UGL brands are made equal.

A. Vita use a legitimate commercial grade manufacturing site to manufacture their products
              B. The same site does 3rd party contract manufacturing for some legit products for some SE asian countries
              C. They provide us with purity reports each order

So we're confident they are the quality as advertised.

Cheers Mark

• Jmacks
              Jmacks commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Austeroids and thanks for your iputs ... much appreciated

Just a question .
              Are the purity reports done by the lab in question or are the reports from a outside independent testing source ?? If the latter ...would you consider posting them as they would be a great endorsement for your product yes ?

• austeroids
              austeroids commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Jmacks,

Provided in house, although we are currently in talks with Simec Ag in Switzerland for independent HPLC testing for a selection of vita and omnia products which we will post here if we go ahead with it. There is currently a 2 month lead time though.

Cheers Mark

I just created an account to say that me and the mrs are running Vita stuff at the moment and are both competing in a few weeks time and I got my blood back last week. Running 2ml Sus Mon and Thursday.

I've think the results are good.

​ ​
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Node87; 02-14-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Node87
              Node87 commented
              Editing a comment
              The mrs is running the vita primobolan and she is looking insane

• syborg
              syborg commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that 2ml a week or 4ml a week

• austeroids
              austeroids commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for posting mate, good luck in your competition! Let us know how you both go!

Cheers

Mark

Originally posted by Node87 View Post
            I just created an account to say that me and the mrs are running Vita stuff at the moment and are both competing in a few weeks time and I got my blood back last week. Running 2ml Sus Mon and Thursday.

I've think the results are good.

​ ​
            Thanks Node87 Good info with the bloods

Comment

The bloods show that the sus is of high quality at 500mg per week

Comment

You mean 1 gram??

Comment

Working...
                X