Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is a legend, answered all my questions, was very patient and gave me great advice, bought some caber off him! Bought yesterday arrived today! The packaging was amazing, I was very surprised, will def be giving you guys a try in my coming cycles!

My order was 1x caber

Honestly one of the best I have ever dealt with!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahou987; 01-13-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• austeroids
      austeroids commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the kind reviews Ahou987! Mark sure is a legend. I am the other admin, David. We will endeavour to continue to bring to you all this service. Enjoy the Caber.

Here is a little on Caber for those onlooking. Caber is a Dopamine receptor agonist on the D2 receptor. Research suggests such dopamine receptor agonists are efficacious for helping with libido issues. Other common uses are for those in the body-building scene who cannot control for E2 (estrogen) or its cousin metabolites with conventional aromatise inhibitors, prolactin is thought to elevate as an indirect consequence and cause both libido and gyno issues. More research needs to be done on this "bro claim," but clinically Caber seems to work none the less, which is most important.

Regards,

David.

• Ahou987
      Ahou987 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problems mate, nice to meet you , Yes Mark is an amazing guy, he’s an exception to the pack!

• austeroids
      austeroids commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to meet you also mate. He sure is! David.

Have made two purchases with these guys...excellent service...received items within a couple days...mark is helpful with any questions about his products...ordered omnia test and deca...Sparta winstrol...omnia sus and tren E...two seperate cycles of course so far the test and deca have been perfect slight weight increase...noticeable muscle fullness...recommend these products...has anyone tried the Sparta oils ?

Comment

• austeroids
      austeroids commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Steve. It's been a pleasure!

Keep us updated on your progress mate!

Cheers Mark

Gio yeah mate hgh alone, had her acl repaired 6 months ago and just thought she would like to try a theraputic dose, for healing and a few other reasons chicks like it eg fat loss, skin etc. She loves training so she likes the process of injecting each day. Started off at 1iu/day for about a month shes now at 1.5/day. So 100iu lasts her a reasonable timeframe.

Comment

• austeroids
      austeroids commented
      Editing a comment
      1-1.5 iu daily I am not sure is sufficient to produce notable results with these goals in mind. I would be happy to cite the literature I am familiar with if you wish to better make a decision on dosing. Of course, it is advisable to start that low to minimise the potential for adverse events, namely increased fluid retention.

Regards, David.

Originally posted by Steve123 View Post
    Have made two purchases with these guys...excellent service...received items within a couple days...mark is helpful with any questions about his products...ordered omnia test and deca...Sparta winstrol...omnia sus and tren E...two seperate cycles of course so far the test and deca have been perfect slight weight increase...noticeable muscle fullness...recommend these products...has anyone tried the Sparta oils ?
    Thank you for the kind review Steve. On behalf of Mark and myself, we would be happy to offer a discount at your next purchase in exchange for any presence test or lab test results on the forum.

Regards, David.
    Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Mate these guys have just taken it too a new level, amazing service, amazing packaging, gear looks phenomenal, I am so eager to pin it, it’s unbelievable.

My order 1x Tren Ace

Attached Files

Comment

• Poseidon
        Poseidon commented
        Editing a comment
        Ive only heard great things about sparta
        Let me know how it goes mate...

• Ahou987
        Ahou987 commented
        Editing a comment
        So far amazing mate, literally feel the energy, the strength in the gym, the endurance amazing, I feel like I can just keep going on and on mate, it never ends!

I changed from someone else’s tren a, if you were
        Wondering

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome mate, I'm glad you're enjoying it

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

Cheers Mark

Little order to test service and product....service was great, order showed up in 4 days. Seems like a very good supplier.

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the purchase mate!

Please keep us updated on your progress

Cheers Mark

Has anyone tried the sparta test 400?

Comment

Comment

• austeroids
          austeroids commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking amazing mate!!

Glad your enjoying our products.

Cheers

Mark

Haven’t done bloods yet or labmax...here’s a recent photo...mark and the boys are legit running omnia atm

Comment

Great service I ordered 1 sparta test 400 on Monday received on Tuesday the oil looks really clean I already pinned 1ml I'll update on how good it is I should feel it pretty quickly cause of the prop should get some good pip

Comment

• Ahou987
            Ahou987 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please do mate, interested in this.

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your support mate!

Please keep us updated

Cheers Mark

Ahou987 definitely nice pain in injection spot feels good lol I don't know why but I love getting pain from prop i think it's g2g Ive been on a good rush since I pinned hopefully the test e in there is dosed accurately we'll see anyways I'm only cruising ATM I know 400mg isn't an ideal cruise dose but on 125-200mg I feel **** but I've been on it forever so a low dose does f all for me

Comment

• Ahou987
            Ahou987 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha great to hear buddy. I might need to get me some of that lol!

Why do you cruise on such a high dose, I know you feel bad, but have you had bloods to make sure it’s just not low E?

Ordered three times off these boys now and they have privided great service on each occasion. Comms perfect, quick and detailed replies which ive found helpful. Most recent order Sparta oils, 2 x T400, 2 x tren e, 2 x deca and 2 x eq. Next day delivery so cant complain. Oils look great but will update asap when i know more. Keep up the good work boys. Only complaint I have is conversion rates working out more expensive than the purchase price but this seems to be the norm with other sponsors here also. Will try litecoin next purchase and see how that works out.

Comment

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for your support mate!

Keep us updated on your progress!

We agree bitcoin is a pain, especially when the exchanges are overcharging customers with fees and poor conversion rates. Our website uses https://bitcoinaverage.com/ to calculate the current market rate of btc. It auto updates every 10 minutes to the live market rate. We don't up mark our prices or make any commission. Litecoin is quicker with less fees, I'd recommend taking a look next time as you suggested

Cheers Mark

Ok so here’s my review:

Currently I have been on Sparta Tren Ace, since last Friday, all I can say is this stuff is damn amazing! My strength is up, I have leaned out like crazy, I look fuller, bigger and harder! There’s no short supply of muscle gain either!

Honestly anyone who is a tren freak, needs to try this stuff, swapped over from someone else’s tren a and felt a huge difference.

austeroids Just wanted to say thanks to the boys, for providing such a great service, and hands down the best tren I have tried!

Comment

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome mate, I'm glad you're getting the desired results! Tren can be a lot of fun when used correctly.

I appreciate the little review. Best of luck with the rest of your cycle.

Cheers

Mark

Ahou987 the reason I chose to do a high dose I guess the last stuff I was cruising on was so under dosed I couldn't feel jack so I chose to do a higher dose for the first pin but now I know this test 400 is good I can definitely feel it I'll be dropping to 200mg a week I just wanted to test it out

Comment

• Ahou987
            Ahou987 commented
            Editing a comment
            Makes sense mate, good to hear your happy with the product

Comment

Working...
          X