X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Steroids - Introduction

Hello All,

We're happy to announce our official sponsorship of the forums. We've had a great response from the community already and a lot of interest in our growing range of products.

Our operation is a joint venture between a couple of gents that have been in the Australian AAS game for quite some years and have seen it all.

We are an Australian Domestic supplier of multiple Australian & International UGL and Pharmaceutical brands & products at competitive pricing.

We only stock high quality and proven products. All of our items stocked are available immediately and shipped discretely from within Australia via express services.

You can order securely and browse our full product range here:

https://austeroids.is

Over the next week or so we will be further adding a range of high quality injectables, orals, peptides and pharmaceutical grade products to the website.

We are also offering 10% off first orders in December – Use coupon code “DEC10” at checkout. Order over $300 receive free express postage.

You can contact us securely via:

Wickr: Austeroids
    Email: sales@austeroids.is

Cheers Mark

Welcome to the forums mate.

Comment

Congrats brother good to see you getting approval, a lot easier to trust a source that does it the right way and has a website.
      looking forward to seeing some reviews on your brands.

Comment

Products are looking good Hope all goes well

Comment

Website looks good, well done guys

Comment

10% discount nice

Comment

Welcome, I was getting excited to see primoteston, then I saw the price, I have never seen it priced that high before.

Anyways, any chance you will be getting pharma GH in anytime soon?

Comment

• Dansta j
                Dansta j commented
                Editing a comment
                These guys know if you’re using this forum you have nowhere else to go, that’s why they can jack the price up. I use to get my hands on primo for $160 which is a reasonable price

• austeroids
                austeroids commented
                Editing a comment
                KAL-EL

At this stage we will only be stocking Novotropin HGH.

I appreciate the comment in regards to primoteston. Unfortunately it's a very expensive and hard product to get any substantial stock of - as it is controlled very strictly within Australia. If this changes I will be sure to let you know.
                Last edited by austeroids; 12-10-2017, 07:16 PM.

will you guys be accepting cardless cash ?

Comment

• austeroids
                austeroids commented
                Editing a comment
                At this stage we will only be accepting Bitcoin. We will however be accepting a range of other alt coins in the coming weeks.

The reason behind this is that there is potential security risks accepting cardless cash - we are focused on the longevity and security of the service we offer. I hope you can understand.

• HeadBeeGuy
                HeadBeeGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                austeroids Glad to see the alt coin options being thought of, I hope we'll see ripple in that option.

• austeroids
                austeroids commented
                Editing a comment
                HeadBeeGuy

We hope to have the option available within the next week and I believe we will be supporting Ripple among some of the other popular alt coins. I'll post once we have implemented.

-Mark

Thank you all for the warm welcome and feedback. Continue the questions coming, and we'll do our best to accommodate where possible.

We will be posting regular blogs, updates and information written by our team that we hope will reinforce or improve the knowledge of members. So please keep an eye out in our sponsor forum for these.

Comment

Your selling AI......seriously?

Comment

• austeroids
                  austeroids commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi @ikethermite

We will not be stocking the AI brand on our website. AI clen was listed originally in the website development stage but was never stocked or sold. This has since been removed.

Cheers

Mark

• ikethermite
                  ikethermite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And the AI "NPP"...removed ?

• Tunedbysti
                  Tunedbysti commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's the issue with AI?

just got my order from austeroids. ordered off them because of what was said about them on this post. Sure enough received the goods in 4 days. very happy

Comment

• austeroids
                  austeroids commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for the order mate, I'm glad you're happy

Hey fellas,
                welcome aboard.
                as you know gh ain't cheap, few suppliers who sell it have tested it themselves or have bloods to back their product.
                wat assurances Can u boys offer to back your gh?

Comment

@Jd81

We sell Novotropin HGH which has a great rep, you can see many positive test results throughout google. We guarantee our products are exactly what they say they are, 100% money back guaranteed. We'll be posting a full article on HGH testing protocol in the coming days but here is a snippet. We are firm believers in testing and a science backed approach to assessing quality.

"HGH PROTOCOL TESTING

1. Fast for 6 hours (food and drink affect the test)
                  2. Inject 10iu of HGH exactly 2.5 hours before withdrawing blood
                  3. On the request form, you’ll need to request “Growth Serum.” If you’re having an issue with finding a private lab to conduct this test, PM us and we will refer you to one of the many pathologies around Australia that can easily make this happen for you. Now, to test the peak of Growth Serum [which means Growth Hormone levels] of the HGH you are using, you must withdraw the blood exactly 2.5 hours after injecting 10iu [10iu is a good benchmark for comparing against other HGH’s].
                  4. To test the IGF1 bio-activity of your GH, follow the same above process, except ask for “SOMATOMEDIN C” (IGF1). IGF1 takes up to 6 weeks to reach its highest levels. So for this particular test, you’ll have to wait patiently.
                  5. Inject 10iu as per above, except for testing the IGF1 peak, you withdraw the blood exactly 11 hours after injecting your HGH
                  6. Compare your results with the research and see how your HGH fairs!"

Comment

Originally posted by austeroids View Post
                    @Jd81

We sell Novotropin HGH which has a great rep, you can see many positive test results throughout google. We guarantee our products are exactly what they say they are, 100% money back guaranteed. We'll be posting a full article on HGH testing protocol in the coming days but here is a snippet. We are firm believers in testing and a science backed approach to assessing quality.

"HGH PROTOCOL TESTING

1. Fast for 6 hours (food and drink affect the test)
                    2. Inject 10iu of HGH exactly 2.5 hours before withdrawing blood
                    3. On the request form, you’ll need to request “Growth Serum.” If you’re having an issue with finding a private lab to conduct this test, PM us and we will refer you to one of the many pathologies around Australia that can easily make this happen for you. Now, to test the peak of Growth Serum [which means Growth Hormone levels] of the HGH you are using, you must withdraw the blood exactly 2.5 hours after injecting 10iu [10iu is a good benchmark for comparing against other HGH’s].
                    4. To test the IGF1 bio-activity of your GH, follow the same above process, except ask for “SOMATOMEDIN C” (IGF1). IGF1 takes up to 6 weeks to reach its highest levels. So for this particular test, you’ll have to wait patiently.
                    5. Inject 10iu as per above, except for testing the IGF1 peak, you withdraw the blood exactly 11 hours after injecting your HGH
                    6. Compare your results with the research and see how your HGH fairs!"
                    Nice work👌,thanx for the informative reply.
                    im currently using another sponsors hgh but they may not have any in stock by the time my kit runs out so I will give u peeps a go.
                    i have just had baseline hgh and igf levels done and this Friday I will test to see how much they have risen.
                    alrhough I wish I had seen this write up before hand.

Comment

• austeroids
                      austeroids commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No problem, great to hear. Let me know if you need any assistance with the testing etc.

Hi All,

Thanks for the continued interest and support.

We have just added a few new items.

Sparta Sustanon 250 (250mg/ml) x 10ml
                    Sparta Primobolan 100mg/ml x 10ml

AU Pharma Products:

STILNOX 10mg X 14 Tablets Zolpidem by Sanofi

T3 Tertroxin (Cytomel) 20mcg X 100 Tablets by Aspen

Cabergoline 2mg X 30 Tablets Caber by Pfizer

Temazepam 10mg X 25 Tablets by Alphapharm

Tramadol 200mg X 20 Tablets Tramal by CSL

-Mark
                    Last edited by austeroids; 12-13-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X