Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews

Thread for feedback about the products and our service.
    Last edited by aus.pharma.gear; 01-18-2018, 12:00 AM.

this is an aus base supplier ?

Comment

• aus.pharma.gear
      aus.pharma.gear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we are based in aus, Please keep this thread for reviews.

Cheers

• billylandmark2
      billylandmark2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, i will sir

So far ordered twice from AUS.PHARMA.GEAR.

Setting up Dreammarket , Using it for the 2 purchases from Aus.Pharma.Gear and going on it loads of times to browse and check stuff out was a super simple and very easy experience with not a single problem
    Ive heard lots of feedback on this forum on how problematic and frustrating it is but have to say ive experienced non of these issues ...maybe im just lucky .. who knows .

Was a pleasure to deal with Aus.Pharma.Gear . Seamless process and prompt replies to Messages .

Im in W.A so Order took a week to arrive which is good time as we know the W.A Method takes longer .

All items have checked out Authentic via the item codes with the Official AlphaPharma website Authentication system .

I will Follow up this review with bloodwork , and cycle details , results and experience when the time comes .

Comment

Originally posted by Jmacks View Post
      So far ordered twice from AUS.PHARMA.GEAR.

Setting up Dreammarket , Using it for the 2 purchases from Aus.Pharma.Gear and going on it loads of times to browse and check stuff out was a super simple and very easy experience with not a single problem
      Ive heard lots of feedback on this forum on how problematic and frustrating it is but have to say ive experienced non of these issues ...maybe im just lucky .. who knows .

Was a pleasure to deal with Aus.Pharma.Gear . Seamless process and prompt replies to Messages .

Im in W.A so Order took a week to arrive which is good time as we know the W.A Method takes longer .

All items have checked out Authentic via the item codes with the Official AlphaPharma website Authentication system .

I will Follow up this review with bloodwork , and cycle details , results and experience when the time comes .
      what are the prices like ???

Comment

• aus.pharma.gear
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mate,

We tagged you in our price list and please keep this thread for reviews.

Thanks

Purchased 4 x primo acetate and 1 burnabol,both Phoenix remedies brand from “the event “ sale.the whole process was easy from start to finish,aus pharma gear is a pleaser to deal with,more than happy to advise etc.i injected 2ml of the primo acetate into my right delt and have zero pip,the gear is smooth and clear,I’m looking forward to the results from this primo acetate.i will be back for more of the products aus pharma gear offers,best in the biz

Comment

• KAL-EL
        KAL-EL commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you authenticate it on the website?

Sure did,everything I have purchased has proved to be authentic

Comment

Hey guys, I purchased 2x tren ace from aus.pharma.gear, on the sale! Packaging was discreet and really well, the oils look absolutely amazing, aus.pharma.gear even chucked in a freebie!

Amazing customer service, such an easy experience to purchase gear from them and honestly I can’t wait to pin the tren! Authenticated the gear and all, checks out guys.
        Attached Files

Comment

• aus.pharma.gear
          Editing a comment
          What a stunning photo ,Give it a few weeks of use and let us all know what kind of differences you notice between this and UGL's. We are looking forward to the feedback.

• Poseidon
          Poseidon commented
          Editing a comment
          They do look the goods...
          I wish these guys were on the clearnet
      Working...
      X