Lots Of New Crypto Currencys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots Of New Crypto Currencys

Ok guys we have finally got all the work done and can now offer the following cyptos in our checkout.

BTC' Bitcoin

LTC' Litecoin

BCH' Bitcoin Cash

DASH' Dash

DOGE' Doge

ETH Ether

XMR' Monero

Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

Anyone's of those easier to use that others? Ie, whack buy $500 with credit card... then go for it?

Comment

• Ahou987
      Ahou987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mate use coinbase, cheaper on fees can use debit card, yes you do have a low limit, but more you buy the more it increases

• Calfzilla
      Calfzilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Coinbase has bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, and etherium and can just use ur card to buy

• monkeyballs1234
      monkeyballs1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      My bank won't allow purchase...

Coinjar now has ltc great work alpha always looking after you customers

Comment

Coinbase is good but what's the best place for monero

Comment

if i was everybody, id stick to LTC.. its the cheapest. basically how its set up the fees are $1.20 on a 420 order.

coin payment is either slow and super safe. OR my internet sucks arse right now lol

Comment

alphabeast.is awesome work big fella.

Bitcoin really pulled my pants down and smacked my arse with the fees on my last order.

dat111 I will give LTC a run on my next order with Alpha using Coinjar.

Hopefully it works out much cheaper than bitcoin as there are heaps more I want to pick up from Alpha.

Cheers, Marty

Comment

• Daveblacktown
            Daveblacktown commented
            Editing a comment
            I just added a litecoin account to coinjar, i'd be interested how you find the buy/purchase exchange rate if you use litecoin before me

• CV3
            CV3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Daveblacktown hey bro how did you add ltc to your coinjar? Can’t seem to find it.

Originally posted by monkeyballs1234 View Post
          Anyone's of those easier to use that others? Ie, whack buy $500 with credit card... then go for it?
          They all have their differences but but they are all effectively faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. These are the more trusted main steam upcoming alternate cyrptos.

LTC' Litecoin

ETH Ether

XMR' Monero

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks MartytheFunkyone Feedback suggests we have some very happy customers now benefiting from reduced fees.

Top right corner add account, click on that a page pops up to add litecoin plus others CV3

Comment

Eth ether anyone with any knowledge of this fees look low and prices climbing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Calfzilla View Post
              Coinbase is good but what's the best place for monero
              Monero is the ultimate in anonymity, more often than not it is purchased with alternate cryptos and used as a super anonymous secure bank with good steady rise in coin value. There are also some exchanges starting to sell it for fiat like paypal, credit card, bank transfer etc.

Comment

What crypto currency works out best value for money eg would sending a order of 900 aud for example was x amount of bit coin and x amount of ltc or x amount of whatever crypto would it work out the same or are we better off buying a particular type of coin .
              not sure if this is the place to ask but yeah ive only ever used bitcoin through coin loft and have always allowed a extra 40 - 60 aud for the fees .

Comment

I would recommend Litecoin and Ether from the feedback im getting.

Comment

Originally posted by alphabeast.is View Post
                I would recommend Litecoin and Ether from the feedback im getting.
                Good stuff alpha, i know you say ltc and eth are faster, but looks like there losing value aswell.
                How do you balance things like speed and potential loss of money?

BTC seems fast with me some reason, dont see much delays

Comment

• alphabeast.is
                  alphabeast.is commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey mate

bitcoin has dropped from 23K to 12.5k over the last couple of weeks so others have more stable growth are are more likley to continue on that path. If a sender uses a low miner fee a bitcoin transaction can take weeks or bounce back to the senders wallet.

Anyone here use coinspot for litecoin? Really wanna place an order but no clue where to start haha

Comment

You can buy crypto currency from cointree or find a news agency (google) who does coinloft. But coinloft charges big fees. Umm anyway can't get in contact with alphabets via pm . Says quota is full . Wickr?

Comment

Working...
                  X