No announcement yet.

alphabeast.is reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats everyones verdict on the tren ??

Comment

• Gio
      Gio commented
      Editing a comment
      Bigshow13 what dose ?

• Bigshow13
      Bigshow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      200mg e3d.

• Dirty Harry
      Dirty Harry commented
      Editing a comment
      I ran 500mg test e & 400mg tren e per week for my cut leading up to summer.
      Along with diet and hard training, i shed a crap load of fat, ended up 2kg heavier as well!
      I loved it...
      About to start a bulk shortly with higher tren.

• Just received my fourth order from alpha, as always it was really quick an easy, arrived the next day.

Made incredibly gains from the test an var and kept pretty lean while bulking because of the combo. Very happy with the products

Comment

• JWeston
      JWeston commented
      Editing a comment
      What's alpha's anavar like? Did you get decent pumps?

• Used 200mg tren ace, 200mg test prop with there superdrol at 10mg preworkout for a bulk earlier this year and man the pumps were crazy as fck and put on a lot of mass too.

Comment

• Ok so i just finished using alphas test e at 500mg a week ran it for 9 weeks and used alphas dbol 30mg for the first 2 weeks and 40mg for that last 2, ill start with the dbol i think dbol is not for me lol as i ddnt gain any strength or size so first week felt i was bloated all the time i was like here we go as ive never used dbol b4 but after that week i notice i was alot more vascular and started actually getting lean around my gut was not complaining about that felt good all the time come week 5 test e kicked in and in that week as i was on rnr because i do fifo 4-1 i put on 4kgs and strength went through the roof as im a strength junkie heres a example i never really do db incline press so i suck at it lol but i could only do 2-3reps of 50kg db now im pushing 8 reps for 3 sets and im back up to my 1rm maxes on squat and deads so ive put on some size and added a total of 6kgs very happy with my cycle so far thank you alpha

Comment

• ok. so i got my orderer from alpha!

npp and superdrol and test.

NPP, a slight pip for about 2 days.

superdrol.. 3 days i started getting back pumps... they are quite the crap, strength has started to slowy increase. let alone its less then a week

9 weeks to go!!

Comment

• 91xx
          91xx commented
          Editing a comment
          hey brother how's the cycle going so far? Thinking of running this exactly how's alphas npp and super? Cheers

• dat111
          dat111 commented
          Editing a comment
          i had to drop the superdrol. the back pumps were ****ed.

the NPP is legit. my strength hasnt really gone up all that much. but its deffs real. i think ive added a fair bit of muscle

• 91xx
          91xx commented
          Editing a comment
          aaah good old superdrol and the wicked back pumps lol, looks like I might try it then! thanks for the reply bro appreciate it, maybe add some var to the cycle? Hope you kill it bro all the best

• whats the eta of an order getting to vic ?

Comment

• alphabeast.is
          alphabeast.is commented
          Editing a comment
          Likely next business day if you order before 2pm on a business day. PS please keep our reviews section for reviews

• Just finished my 12 week cycle dbol 40mg for 4 weeks and 500mg of test e for 12 weeks, added about 10kg on the scales and 100kg on my powerlifting total and I couldn't be happier, definitely will be ordering again through alphabeast.

Comment

• I have never posted on a bodybuilding forum before in my life but I have done so today for two reasons:

1) alpha helix deserves this feedback. With so many operators out there of dubious quality, those who do the right thing should be recognised.
          2) other customers need to be aware of good operators, for the same reason.

I've been using alpha beast test E for 8 weeks or so, 6 weeks at 400 mg and then 2 weeks at 600 mg. Blood results are attached.

Total testosterone is 170.5 nmol/L which equates to 4918 ng/dL.
          Free testosterone is above the upper limit of the assay, which is 2000 nmol/L or 58 ng/dL

I think this speaks for itself. FWIW, I am 40+ years of age. Might I also add, customer service and delivery times are excellent as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Amazing guy to deal with! Ordered 2x Test Enanthate, 1x anadrol, answered all my questions, shipped it the same day, very patient with me and the packaging was one of the best I have ever seen. Ordered Wednesday arrived Friday!

All I can say is the gear looks amazing and I can’t wait to try it, will update everyone once I have pinned it!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Ahou987
              Ahou987 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey brother haven’t started yet, will either add it towards the end of my cycle, or use on my next one bud!

Might need to look into the car also, looks like your having pretty good gains brother!

• 91xx
              91xx commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahh fair enough ! Please do update when you do, i love drol, I've used the green hexagons from Thailand one time that **** was unreal, cracka headaches but fullness and strength like no other.

Yeah give it a go brother ABs var is gtg!! Awesome pumps and fullness

• Ahou987
              Ahou987 commented
              Editing a comment
              Will do brother! Great to hear mate, seems like the var is top notch, might need to grab me a few bottles 🙃

• Recently bought a tub of Var off Alpha, quick delivery and communication, running currently at 100mg daily with Test, awesome pumps and fullness and some wicked back pumps too while deadlifting , highly recommend their Var. Keep up the good work alphabeast.is I will be a returning customer

Comment

• 91xx
              91xx commented
              Editing a comment
              Full blown all over, whatever im training on the day explodes, and im full/tight pretty much all day especially my shoulders,arms even my traps, it hasn't even been a week on using their var but rate it very highly man so far so good

• JWeston
              JWeston commented
              Editing a comment
              91xx thank you brother, it was a weigh up between quantum anavar and Alphabeast my but you've sold me on this now I'm definitely going to get some of this. It's hard to find legit var, I'm glad that things are going well for you it's a great compound to add in with so very little negative sides.

• 91xx
              91xx commented
              Editing a comment
              No problem at all bro you should be thoroughly pleased, I agree I love Var, Great to stack with, awesome pumps and fullness works well with pretty much everything

• Placed on order on the weekend.
            Good posted Monday and received in Brisbane Tuesday.

Can't beat service like that!!

Comment

• Received Anavar in WA today, worked out to be 7 working days which is very good - thanks mate!

Comment

• Awesome feedback thanks brothers dat111 avok1 Bigshow13 Dirty Harry Odyssey The-uso Tydolla Ninjathecat The Mailman Ahou987 91xx nicholasg
                Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

Comment

• Yes that was my first post but Im on this form and posting for a reason and I think it's pretty unfair that you take my post down when you don't like what you are reading....I don't have to prove myself to anyone and i won't be posting screen shots of our convos and transactions considering my full name is above my email address....after paying alot of money and not getting much in return I was happy to just never do business with them again...I am entitled to my opinion and to wipe my post isn't fair. . ... basically I felt I was taken advantage of over the Christmas break as many sources where closed and because I wasn't a previous customer basically it was cop it or go without,,,I put $410 into a wallet and could only get 1 vial tren a,1 vial of cut stack and the dbols which aren't that good......$410 for 2 vials and some pills is a rip off simple as that.......... When I put their btc amount in it totalled way to much so couldn't place order until I spoke and told him I'm putting$410 in....... wouldn't even help me being first time customer....not impressed,simple as that
                  Last edited by NTRJ; 01-19-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• NTRJ
                    NTRJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree Duke, I think I jumped the gun a little and took drastic action when it could have been handled in a more efficient way.

Going to change my strategy for any future issues.

• Brent
                    Brent commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes that was my first post but Im on this form and posting for a reason and I think it's pretty unfair that you take my post down when you don't like what you are reading....I don't have to prove myself to anyone and i won't be posting screen shots of our convos and transactions considering my full name is above my email address....after paying alot of money and not getting much in return I was happy to just never do business with them again...I am entitled to my opinion and to wipe my post isn't fair. . ... basically I felt I was taken advantage of over the Christmas break as many sources where closed and because I wasn't a previous customer basically it was cop it or go without,,,I put $410 into a wallet and could only get 1 vial tren a,1 vial of cut stack and the dbols which aren't that good......$410 for 2 vials and some pills is a rip off simple as that.......... When I put their btc amount in it totalled way to much so couldn't place order until I spoke and told him I'm putting$410 in....... wouldn't even help me being first time customer....not impressed,simple as that

• NTRJ
                    NTRJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have put your post above but still think what you have posted could be false as there really is a lack of evidence, you can remove your personal details if that would make you feel more comfortable.

I should also say, it was your decision to purchase the gear at that price (standard pricing tbh), you could have gone elsewhere but YOU chose to go with Alpha.

I will let alphabeast.is deal with this matter and if it get's out of hand, let me know.
                    Last edited by NTRJ; 01-19-2018, 08:52 PM.

• I don't know about nice?! It is what it is ......not impressed considering I'm a first time customer looking for a decent hook up and i outlay that much money to receive very little.......

Comment

Working...
                  X