No announcement yet.

alphabeast.is reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphabeast you are the man. Ordered yesterday 11am, recieved Melbourne next day Due to issue with bitcoin payment was 15$ short but AB still sent order, will be fixed up next week when i make another order. Everyone if you want awesome gear fast Alphabeast is your man. Cannot thank you enough AB! Talk soon!

Comment

• Does anyone have any feedback on Helix Mast E?

Comment

• Placed fourth order with Alpha, 4 vials (Test E, Deca, 2 x Tren A) a few days ago. Messed Alpha around with bitcoin ****-up but he was patient and understanding as ever. Delivered overnight as usual. Unfortunately, received Tren E instead of Test E. Other vials were correct. This was the first order error from Alpha; an easy mistake. I had a bit of test left so no major hassle. I was a bit wary of contacting Alpha in case he thought I was just trying to scam him out of extra product. No worries tho, he got back to me within 5 mins to say that the test was already scheduled for the next delivery but to send a photo of the vials delivered to confirm. Sure enough, received Test E in post today. Outstanding! Highly recommend AB if you're looking for a new supplier.
        Last edited by Bobzed; 10-09-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• jasonkiller
          jasonkiller commented
          Editing a comment
          free vial of tren fk yeh

• T-boy
          T-boy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah alpha helped me out with an issue a while back also. Service is top notchπŸ‘πŸ‘

• monkeyballs1234
          monkeyballs1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome bro

• Another great order from AB cheers m8 excellent customer service
        fast delivery

Comment

• Same same. Great service as always. AB is great. Highly recommend his service.

Comment

• Can't fault service, ordered yesterday and received today about 5pm, will be ordering again for sure πŸ‘

Comment

• Cheers brothers! chrismwpcs LeeRob2017 Cityincountry17 LilBac NTRJ Supaman timotamo Bobzed Natzz chrismwpcs Scholesy
              Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

Comment

• Quick and easy. Will be doing business for a long time hopefully.

Comment

• 2nd order of winny, superdol and nolvadex was placed on tuesday, hope to receive them today!

Comment

• Could anyone direct me to a bloods done on alphas test (preferably the 450mg blend) im sure theres a few out there in the forum. Thanks bros.

Comment

• First post, Talked a friend into letting me order his Anavar off Alphabeast instead of the usual site we use because it was cheaper and had just as good reviews. He's just as happy with the product and received it within a day or 2 from dispatch. I dealt with the order / payment side of things and communication was spot on will definitely be putting an order in for myself asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghfhfdd View Post
                        Could anyone direct me to a bloods done on alphas test (preferably the 450mg blend) im sure theres a few out there in the forum. Thanks bros.
                        I haven't seen many people mention this blend from AB but im 3 weeks into my cycle with the test blend + deca and will be getting some blood drawn this week.
                        Will post them here when i get the results.

Comment

• ghfhfdd
                          ghfhfdd commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Will keep an eye out for it m8. Cheers

• Thank you AB ordered 2x test e and dbol placed order monday recieved today good communication great packaging will be ordering in future also live in wa will do a review once i start my cycle.

Comment

• Another good transaction with alpha. Orals ordered last week arrived today in wa

Comment

• Ordered from alphabeast 4 times now,very quick postage and top quality products.very happy customer.

Comment

Working...
                            X