No announcement yet.

Agp review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright fellas, just an update. Last night i recieved my tracking number. Today package came. Was wrapped tightly in alot of bubble wrap. Nice and secure. Will definitly be back for more soon. Thanks again agp you bloody rippa.

Comment

Ive ordered through these guys several times as well as other here on the forums..sometimes I get Tracking Numbers, sometimes not..Even who I get do get tracking numbers (and attempt to track them online/app etc); on not one occasion (so far anyways) has it been up to do date & relevant.They all stated something like "not yet in system" "yet to be entered into system"or some crap..Get home from the gym or whatever and my little parcels are waiting for me on the doorstep without fail. Unless its like 5 days out &/or no communication, don't stress (never happened to me yet). Most I've ever waited was like 3 maybe four days coz' of a weekend from the other side of the country.

Comment

Thanks for the post Vindex. I've also had no issues with any of my orders here
        And yes aus post tracking are slow to update lol.

Comment

Sorry guys if there has been any issues ! We have had alot of sales happen in the last few weeks so it's just human error forgetting to send trackers. So far we've had 100% success rate with everything being sent , just hit us up on wickr if we do unintentionally forget to send trackers. Thanks for you patience guys !!
          https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...rum/ag-pharmaz

Comment

Anyone wanting to order from agpharma there GTG lads

Item paid for and sent within 24hrs with tracking number and parcel sent as a photo. I received the item within 48hrs of payment

will be back for more ag pharma

Comment

Originally posted by Tunedbysti View Post
              Cheers boys will keep you updated
              OT bro what TBSTI do you own?

Comment

• Tunedbysti
                Tunedbysti commented
                Editing a comment
                I had a Liberty man 07 was a beast but some bird in a 4wd t boned me and wrote it off.

Got a wrx now looks a lot nicer but definitely not as fast or fun to drive

Originally posted by Jd81 View Post

That's happened to me a few times.
              not with agp but other suppliers.
              as the boys say don't stress it just means taustralia post haven't scanned yet.
              dont stress bro same thing with my order nothing for 24hrs then it got scanned and turned up in my door in an hour.. Aus post is just ****

Comment

• Tunedbysti
                Tunedbysti commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers man hopefully it's just the snail mail

Tunedbysti

Nice bro I've got an 07 Lib tbsti

coming from wrxs/sti I would never own a wrx again. Liberty is on another level time for a 2.1 stroker?

Comment

Very fast and great quality.

Comment

Bought a mate of mine some tren e and sus 250. He says GTG. Working well for him

Comment

• Gio
                    Gio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Im getting insane pip from the sus 250? 4 hours post inj? I tried from two different vials. Did you friend get pip ?

• Inked89
                    Inked89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gio i ve used there sus250 as well. Me and my mate hadnt had any pip. Try putting ur sygenie in hot water thin the oil.

• Hertderg
                    Hertderg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, warm it up a bit first. Their carrier oil is a bit thicker than some, but pins very well with no pip when it's warm. If you're having to push hard on the plunger, warming it up will solve the problem for sure. Otherwise, make sure your hygiene is up to par or try using slin pins and warm the oil.

Package all recieved was a bit unsure as haven't ordered online since the blitz but packaging was discreet and recieved 7 working days after order.

ordered a tren ace and rip blend so will leave a review in about a week on how it's going

Comment

• Salter
                    Salter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How's the rip blend

Currently on the premium blend which admittedly I ran more than I first planned at first just so I could write an honest review on. It's definitely good to go!
                  Ive done a couple tren cycles before so am experienced with it. Thinking I'll keep stacking my eq with it which I got from another source and I may switch up to AG shortly.

Just wanting some advice if anyone can help, what kind of otc supps shall I use with the tren blend if any? I heard glutamine was good for the stomach side effects.
                  Also- would running deca at 100-150mg pw help/prevent joint issues or would it bloat me, as I'm after a lean look.

I also picked up some var, is this overkill? My plan is to get the shredded dry look. Can post a pic from my cycle early this year if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance and a big thanks to AG being patient with me and my many questions. Excellent, friendly service and gear is definitely high quality from what I've used.

Best price for primo I've seen too. I take it that's a limited thing?

Comment

• Hertderg
                    Hertderg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Deca and Tren together are usually a bit of a no-no unless you're a 19nor fiend. Your prolactin can go through the roof and you'll be squirting milk from your tits when your benching! Haha!! Also, blood pressure can skyrocket and the brain usually suffers. That's not to say it can't be done, but I definitely wouldn't recommend. If Tren isn't drying you out enough, a low dose of Stanazolol may help, but I'd keep it around 25mg. Diet would be the other factor, obviously.

• Hertderg
                    Hertderg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, and dump the creatine if you're using it. Have a red meat meal per day and that'll give you what you need. Creatine will bloat you, and add to the waste via your bladder and kidneys. Nobody needs that **** on Tren.

Order arrived 10 days after order, tracking number never worked but all discreet packaging and arrived safe and sound. Had some products siezed previously so good to know ag pharma has got it sorted.

been on tren a few days and definitely feels gtg and higher doses that what I've been previously using but will know more in the next week or so.

Comment

Anyone got a review on stana tabs

Comment

• Gio
                      Gio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I reckon there G2G, im Asian and my hair is thick, and his stana did make my hair thin a little, defiantly potent

• Salter
                      Salter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gio how much stana were you running

4 weeks into a test only blast, had to drop dosage down, very potent gear. Definitely my go to, for my PHARMA HCG and Valiums!

Comment

Working...
                    X