Agp review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agp review

Hey guys just putting a review section for anyone who has tried our products or in the process off doing so. Please leave your reviews on customer service , product quality and any other friendly reviews will be appreciated !! Make sure to hit us up at wickr agpharma for anything you need and we will assist you !

Agpharma
    https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...rum/ag-pharmaz

Shout out to AGP! Was lucky enough to get a sample of there Tren E. Communication thru wikr is extremely fast. Delivery was next day. Did my first shot today and it was very smooth. No problems at all. Will check back in afew weeks with results

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      We're all about customer service ! And providing quality gear enjoy your free samp brother look to dealing with you soon again

• kristoffzerussian
      kristoffzerussian commented
      Editing a comment
      hows the tren going?

Have not ordered but communication is fast and honest. What I look for in a supplier. I know they are busy but so is the average joe that works so thumbs up from me so far

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks thappy your kind words are very appreciated !!

Hey Guys,

Took advantage of the introductory sale ordered some of agpharmaz goods,the whole process was very easy,answers questions quickly and honestly even threw in a extra bottle.

Goods have arrived and they look very professional and they were well packed,these guys are a class act order with confidence,yet to try goods will be another week or so will keep everyone updated.

Cheers AGP

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate hope you enjoy ! Any other questions you know where to contact us

Good to see the Aussie UGL scene growing from strength to strength. Any chance of a website in the future?
    Always on a comebackπŸ˜†

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully soon we're taking that into consideration ! For now it's just forums and wickr any questions contact us on agpharma

great customer service was happy to answer my 800 questions haha very easy to deal with and very knowledgable and honest , replied back to messages super quick! will be placing my order tomorrow when i can get access to bitcoin
    cant wait to test out his product!

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha ! There's no question we can answer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ordered some Tren a on Tuesday and it came on Wednesday, good communication and service. Looking forward to trying it out πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Comment

• agpharmaz
      agpharmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Enjoy mate ! Anything else you know where to contact us

• rAzOr
      rAzOr commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate how was the Tren A from this supplier ? Please give me some feedback

Just placed an order I'll keep everyone updated if it arrives

Comment

Arrived today which i wasn't expecting. NDD cheers AGPharma. Product looks clean AF cannot fault the appearance of it. Great comms and super easy process. Pretty much a perfect tranaction.

Comment

• agpharmaz
        agpharmaz commented
        Editing a comment
        Enjoy mate !

Got my order from agpharmaz
      Payment made on Friday, got them delivered on Monday
      Made use of their sale, products look good

Comment

• agpharmaz
        agpharmaz commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what we're all about customer service ! Hope you enjoy it mate

Any reviews on the Test P and NPP?

Comment

Originally posted by Garnzy View Post
        Any reviews on the Test P and NPP?
        I'll be getting bloods done of their test p at the end of the week πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

Originally posted by nostalgik View Post

I'll be getting bloods done of their test p at the end of the week πŸ‘πŸΌ
          Excellent! Look forward to seeing them

Comment

Great service, had the product within 36 hours!!
            yet to try the Winny but looks the goods

thank you

Comment

• agpharmaz
              agpharmaz commented
              Editing a comment
              Enjoy mate

I just did an order yesterday , superb communication and its been shipped already.
            Thank you
            i shall update once i receive

Update received my order super quick, product look very professional a fantastic service thank you
            Trailing product now
            Last edited by mrvic; 07-14-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X