Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addiction

Ok guys here goes
    Im telling you guys abit about myself and would love to know if others have similiar stories...
    At the age of 12 i started smoking pot on a daily basis and by the age of 18 i had tried every narcotic you can think of and by the age of 20 i was addicted to smoking and snorting cocaine, i would smoke and snort half an ounce on a daily basis...
    I was selling drugs from the age of 16 and by the age of 22 i had gone to jail 3 times for drug supply, assault, mobey laundering, obtain money by deception. At the age of 23 three masked men rampaged through my hpuse with shotguns and machetes and handgunds demanding drugs and money and so i picked up a hunting knife that was next too me and stabbed the guy in the neck and it webt ryt through.. i was charged with attempted murder and a year later it was dropped to grevious bodily harm with a deadly weapon. I was offered a plea if i plead guily tp gbh i would get 14years with a non parole period of 9 years.. so i decided to fight my charge and after 2 and a half years it got thrown out on self defence but i was found guilty on 80 grams of cocaine and 80 thousand dollars cash... so i spent nearly 5 years in jail ..
    Whilst incarcerated i deceloped a daily heroin habit.. i had friends and family who would bring it in too me every week in visits.. when finally released i was a full blown junkie and continued my habit on the outside.. i went from 95kgs natural down to 60kgs.. i was a complete mess.. i lost alot of family and so called friends... at the end of 2016 i decided to get onto the methadone program to better myself and i stopped all drugs but it was always on my mind and i kept relapsing... i then went to hospital with an infection to my heart (this was caused from drugs) and i was in icu for 4 weeks nearly dead and a further 3 months getting rehabilitated.. i cpould not put any weight on no matter how much i would eat i juat couldnt do it...
    I then turned to aas
    I hit mu first cycle of sus and deca and i gained 15kgs and just felt amazing and never thought i could feel like this ever again.. since then ive done 4 cycles and its completely changed my life.. aas has saved my life.. if it wssnt for steroids id be in the gutter dead... since using steroids i havnt touched a drug i have gotten married and now my wife has just given birth with my fiest daughter...
    Im​​​ currently on week 3 of my cycle and i just feel like im on top of the world....
    I thought id tell people my story as im pretty sure there are others out there in the same shoes as me
    You are not alone...
    Aas is truly my life saviour....

On ya bruz sounds like ur a good bloke that's just had some set backs. Only way from the bottom is up mate all you need to remember when times are tough think of ur little family. Keep up the hard work and never look back.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers brother
      Im on my way to the top no stopping me now

Pretty similar story dude, was addicted on uppers, meth specifically, shooting up, got dangerously low weight.. felt like ****.. it started with just growth peptides then i graduated to gear soon after ( now im too big, fat-wise not muscle lol ) but im healthy and feeling pretty great. 100% clean ( cept for steroids )
    much respect for sharing your story..

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Its so easy to fall back in that trap.. just keep on doing what ur doing n ull be sweet bro

Test saved my life as well. Now i blast and cruise never planning on stopping lol. Keep up the good work brother

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother...

Thanks for sharing brother Poseidon your not alone many of us that chose this type of outlet have had a rough trot or something happen in their lives that went south real quick, I spent time lost my only child been through alcohol and drug abuse lost the respect of my parents and put them and my partner through hell and back trying to forget the past, one-day I woke up and sed I want to be the best version of myself not this a drunk drugged no future 40 something loser I got back into working out like I did inside where that's all there was to do and haven't looked back well only to remind myself how foolish I was, that's 4 years in April, working out setting goals making even a little progress is what life means to me now days life too damn short 🙆😎

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Lifes way too short man
      U dnt realise it till u look back n think wtf happend all those years...

I think there will be a lot of blokes nodding their head reading this post. A lot of guys that have turned around their lives by training and BBing. Never have a clue of those pasts by looking at people, until you get talking after a while at the gym
    Truly a better road.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      100% bro
      Gyms my life now

Good to hear your life change . All the best brother

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bro

Good to hear mate. You're on the right track, keep it up and well done.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a battle but one i dont want to lose

Congratulations; being a dad is awesome & being the parent of your only girl is extra special too.. Mate you've been through ****; people say "life wasn't meant to be easy" sure as **** wasn't meant to be as hard as some of us make it.. theres probably hundreds of reasons why, the only one that counts is the one we use as a catalyst for self change & improvement. Of course it's easy to write this, but those long hours, longer days on the ground, doing the hard time.. rebuilding relationships & trust, undoing big damage; to our families, friends & just as importantly ourselves, both mentally & physically. You've managed to negotiate that path & battle out of that life.. so many do not. And to speak openly about it here; shows strength(s). Best of luck mate.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate
      Ive lost everything from parents to brothers to friends to houses to cars.. u name it, i got my wife and now my beautiful daughter n thts all i need. Everything i do is for them and my wife understands without aas in my life id be dead so shes all for it and even pins me and preps all my meals n even reminds me if ive taken my ai's.. i owe her the world n its still not enough

Power to you brother, well done
    Must feel great being in control of your own choices.
    Free to do as you want.
    Don't let anybody change that, keep it up

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bud

Yeah i did the whole meth, sus, deca, var, t3 and clen diet.. worked wonders.. then when the money dried up i went on to selling gear (meth) and did a few years inside.. got out of prison 150kg of flab in 2015.. dieted down to 110kg now im sitting at 122kg nicely. (197cm tall btw.so im not super muscley) The training now is what keeps me sane and level. There is not a past time in the world that makes you feel better.

keep your head on straight bro and keep focused. If you ever feel yourself slipping feel free to pm me and have a chat. Weve both been thru the same things so anytime you need a hand lemme know

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks heaps brother
      I really appreciate that
      And likewise you 2 bud.. u can have a yarn with me anytime...

Thanks for sharing mate. Good on you for turning your life around.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
    Ok guys here goes
    Im telling you guys abit about myself and would love to know if others have similiar stories...
    At the age of 12 i started smoking pot on a daily basis and by the age of 18 i had tried every narcotic you can think of and by the age of 20 i was addicted to smoking and snorting cocaine, i would smoke and snort half an ounce on a daily basis...
    I was selling drugs from the age of 16 and by the age of 22 i had gone to jail 3 times for drug supply, assault, mobey laundering, obtain money by deception. At the age of 23 three masked men rampaged through my hpuse with shotguns and machetes and handgunds demanding drugs and money and so i picked up a hunting knife that was next too me and stabbed the guy in the neck and it webt ryt through.. i was charged with attempted murder and a year later it was dropped to grevious bodily harm with a deadly weapon. I was offered a plea if i plead guily tp gbh i would get 14years with a non parole period of 9 years.. so i decided to fight my charge and after 2 and a half years it got thrown out on self defence but i was found guilty on 80 grams of cocaine and 80 thousand dollars cash... so i spent nearly 5 years in jail ..
    Whilst incarcerated i deceloped a daily heroin habit.. i had friends and family who would bring it in too me every week in visits.. when finally released i was a full blown junkie and continued my habit on the outside.. i went from 95kgs natural down to 60kgs.. i was a complete mess.. i lost alot of family and so called friends... at the end of 2016 i decided to get onto the methadone program to better myself and i stopped all drugs but it was always on my mind and i kept relapsing... i then went to hospital with an infection to my heart (this was caused from drugs) and i was in icu for 4 weeks nearly dead and a further 3 months getting rehabilitated.. i cpould not put any weight on no matter how much i would eat i juat couldnt do it...
    I then turned to aas
    I hit mu first cycle of sus and deca and i gained 15kgs and just felt amazing and never thought i could feel like this ever again.. since then ive done 4 cycles and its completely changed my life.. aas has saved my life.. if it wssnt for steroids id be in the gutter dead... since using steroids i havnt touched a drug i have gotten married and now my wife has just given birth with my fiest daughter...
    Im​​​ currently on week 3 of my cycle and i just feel like im on top of the world....
    I thought id tell people my story as im pretty sure there are others out there in the same shoes as me
    You are not alone...
    Aas is truly my life saviour....
    You still on the program? Good work kicking the heroin. I had a much lesser habit than you, and only morphine and oxy, but still couldn't kick it till I got on the program. Opioid habit is a demon. In my case I was super clean kind of guy until I went inside and got an injury while I was in, and their doctors treated me with a lot of morphine.

Yes AAS are ****ing great. I have to try not to proselytize them to people around me lol.
    Last edited by Kasey; 02-02-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate..
      Yeah im still on the program
      I went from a high dose of 24mls down to 8 mls and im staying on this dose for awhile... i understand that now i have a different habit bit atleast i dont use drugs anymore...
      When i first introduced AAS into my life i thought methadone will **** up my gains but doesnt interfere at all.. if anything when im on tren i dont get trensomnia much n when i rapidly wake up on it throughout the night i notice i get back to sleep quite easy...

• Bigshow13
      Bigshow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mate they are more than happy to prescribe scheduele 8 medications as they are essentially liquid handcuffs.. easier to control the prisonerp

Big ups mate
    keep moving forward i believe staying positive is the key
    to unlock the worlds goodness 👍💪

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bud
      Im doing my best at 1 dsy at a time

Very inspiring story brother. Gives me hope. Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Always have hope brother. We always face daily struggles. Its the way we handle them that counts...
      I struggle with this disease every second of the day but i look at where i am today and where i was before and i dnt ever want to go back...
      If u ever want to have a talk u can always pm me..

• ghfhfdd
      ghfhfdd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that brother. Keep getting better Poseidon
Working...
X