Napsgear experiences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear experiences

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone here has got stuff in via napsgear? If ordering small helps maybe? Just curious 😊

Never do large orders and if you do get them to send them in multiple packages
    It might cost you in shipping but atleast you got more chance getting ur stuff
    ​​​​ and from personal experience dont order vials and hcg

Comment

• kristoffzerussian
      kristoffzerussian commented
      Editing a comment
      was gunna order ampules, i want some pharma stuff.. but its all overpriced here or the cheap options i do know of are via bitcoin, and if you saw my thread before.. not happening. 30% inflation lmao

I've had generic HGH successfully ordered from them. 500IUs. All bunk gave me red welts.

Comment

• kristoffzerussian
      kristoffzerussian commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't think red welts automatically means 'bunk' just badly made, like it still works, but the red welts ****ing suck. I got that with hygetropin BUT i also got a blood test proving the HGH was real, albeit a little on the weak side. But its chinese generics. What do you expect haha

• Mick1984
      Mick1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that will teach me for being a tight ass. I really was expecting them to get seized. I used them for about 5 days and had welts all over me. Started feeling flu-ie and decided to trash em.

small order is the safest way

Comment

I heard about Napsgear,a big web shop that sells various steroids. maybe you can try a small order.

Comment

Working...
      X