Purple panda labs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAL-EL View Post
    I was considering some ppl stuff but the rep I spoke to was an odd dude and didnt really give any direct/straight answers, so I decided not to.

I also havent seen too many people running the domestic oils, heard good things about the raws (mostly) but not much about their oils.
    Yep that rep does not talk much at all mate lmfao, its hard getting 2 words out of him. But look, i'm not buying this stuff so i can have a freindly convo with someone, i'm buying it cause its quality. Yes a freindly rep would be nicer i do agree, but at the end of the day your paying for the product not for someones chit chat time.

Not too many people are running PPLs domestic oils for several reasons. First off they only started literally 2 months ago or so. Secondly they don't advertise hardly at all. Thirdly they are more pricey than your average backyard set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Guy View Post

Yep that rep does not talk much at all mate lmfao, its hard getting 2 words out of him. But look, i'm not buying this stuff so i can have a freindly convo with someone, i'm buying it cause its quality. Yes a freindly rep would be nicer i do agree, but at the end of the day your paying for the product not for someones chit chat time.

Not too many people are running PPLs domestic oils for several reasons. First off they only started literally 2 months ago or so. Secondly they don't advertise hardly at all. Thirdly they are more pricey than your average backyard set-up.
      I dont care if he is nice or not but when I ask questions about the product, I expect an answer. Instead of "Yeah its the bomb man" or whatever he replied with.

Didnt offer up any details or info at all, just " its good stuff, its the bomb, we wont risk ppl on crap brewers" Thanks buddy very informative.

They did advertise a bit on reddit for domestic stuff and stilll never saw much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KAL-EL View Post
        I dont care if he is nice or not but when I ask questions about the product, I expect an answer. Instead of "Yeah its the bomb man" or whatever he replied with.

Didnt offer up any details or info at all, just " its good stuff, its the bomb, we wont risk ppl on crap brewers" Thanks buddy very informative.

They did advertise a bit on reddit for domestic stuff and stilll never saw much about it.
        So what exactly do you want to know? I understand your frustration, i do.

I've never used Reddit, heard of it years ago though.

Comment

Thanks for responses, I’ll take them on board, the conversation rate isn’t too bad at the moment 1 aud = .80 usd
          Realistic at the end of day your paying extra 20 aud
          which is basically 10 aud cheaper then most ugl labs and I’ve heard there raws are pretty good compared to ****ty raws getting around oz at the moment

Comment

Working...
          X