Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome! Domestic Raws, Next day delivery. Look forward to doing business with you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome! Domestic Raws, Next day delivery. Look forward to doing business with you!

Happy to announce range of quality raws direct from oz! Order before 2pm and receive your order next day. No bs, no waiting, just quality raws! PM me or drop me a line on WICKR: OZRAWS

Test. Enanthate 10g- $135 50g-$180 100g-$255 500g-$600
    Test. Propionate 10g- $135 50g-$180 100g-$255 500g-$600

CONTACT FOR FULL PRICE LIST. THANKYOU

Warning,do not buy from this bloke

Comment

• sidewinderx6
      sidewinderx6 commented
      Editing a comment
      elaborate pls

[QUOTE=clen aus;n68164]Warning,do not buy from this bloke [Would you care to explain why you would attempt to tarnish my reputation when we clearly have had no dealings with eachother, nor have i yet had any dealings with any members from this forum?

Comment

Sounds like a jealous friend of a competitor..we are here for the long term buddy and are looking to become sponsors on a number of sites. Once we are established on this forum you owe us an apology clen aus.

Comment

Its your choice boys, this bloke sounds like the raw scammer we had banned last week who scammed a few people, now he is back with new account and new wickr and probably being wateched after his website got shut down by the AFP.

Again i just ask to be cautious, order the absolute miniumim or at least get free sample.If this bloke is legit then he is more than welcome here, but sorry if im protecting my fellow bodubuilders, i knew he would be back.

Comment

Originally posted by clen aus View Post
          Its your choice boys, this bloke sounds like the raw scammer we had banned last week who scammed a few people, now he is back with new account and new wickr and probably being wateched after his website got shut down by the AFP.

Again i just ask to be cautious, order the absolute miniumim or at least get free sample.If this bloke is legit then he is more than welcome here, but sorry if im protecting my fellow bodubuilders, i knew he would be back.
          Sorry to hear about those boys getting scammed, it is too bad there are so many low life thieves that tarnish any new legitimate sellers credibility even before commencing! Sample orders welcome guys, the objective here is to build trust, not do one transaction and shut down!!

Comment

Can confirm its the same bloke as last week hes price list is exactly the same as the last person

Comment

Originally posted by Juicehead1983 View Post
              Can confirm its the same bloke as last week hes price list is exactly the same as the last person
              What is up with this website??? I am getting accused of being this ''scammer'' from last week! I don't know how many scams are on this site but people there is no bull**** here! NO SCAMS! NO BULL****! I understand all of you are paranoid from what happened last week. We are real everyone. JUicehead maybe your a competitor, get a life buddy!

Comment

Mate maybe send some free samples to users/home brewers to get your reputation mate. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

ha ha his list is exactly same, people must think we stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Thechosen1 View Post
                    Mate maybe send some free samples to users/home brewers to get your reputation mate. Just my 2 cents.
                    Ok happy to send out 2x 5g samples of your choice. First 2 to contact me..must leave review once received!!

Comment

Lol exactly

Comment

Lol exactly
                        Ozraws probably going to coles to buy some flour.

Comment

Originally posted by clen aus View Post

Ozraws probably going to coles to buy some flour.
                          Ok in that case when i buy this flour and send it out, everyone can confirm it is flour right? Let this process happen. Haven't even had a chance to send out 1 product via this forum without getting accused of being a scammer. JUDGE ME AFTER I SEND 2 FREE SAMPLES. Sounds like you have some serious paranoia issues buddy!

Comment

Ok boys I will put my hand up for free sample And
                            wee will see wot happens
                            2g tren a
                            2g test p

Comment

Working...
                            X