No announcement yet.

Krypto gear bought during his 'sale' period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close to 2mls of the "test deca blend" had my free testosterone just above 3,000. I don't believe there was any deca in there, probably just test E or test D.

Comment

Ah thats me hes talking about im afraid brendo re the bloods.

Ghfhfdd i have no idea why photoshopped bloods would be posted, most likely to avoid embarrassment from buying bunk gear when he said its good.

Its not.

I bought 40ml of what hes taking and its toxic ####. It is most definitely not what it says on the label. If it was I and everyone else who bought it and trained hard, would be the size of mountains. Instead several people not just myself, have complained how sick it made them feel and how little they gained.

As for the accusation of shopped bloods, take a good hard look at it on a monitor. The all important test bit is a different shade to the rest of it. If im wrong i apologise whole heartedly to barry, but why would any medical practice, er or path lab fade part of its printed results making them harder to read, potentialy leading to misdiagnosis/interpretation. The answer .. They dont.

Ps if the bloods are actually real (unlikely) how do they prove the existance of deca and dbol in his system which is what the product contained?

Comment

• Barrsy
        Barrsy commented
        Editing a comment
        My bloods that have been posted. I got them through imedical which I know a lot of people use on this forum. So I never got a hard copy of the results, only an email from imed’s unless he is changing the results and then sending them out which I highly doubt, they are straight from him. All I did was cut my name from the top of it

Hey guys, have any of you bought and used Kryptos Tren A right before his ‘graceful’ exit?
      I need to buy more cause my Helix Tren is almost out, but I also have one of Kryptos here too. I may as well use it if it’s gtg?
      Any feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by Deanwow5 View Post
        Hey guys, have any of you bought and used Kryptos Tren A right before his ‘graceful’ exit?
        I need to buy more cause my Helix Tren is almost out, but I also have one of Kryptos here too. I may as well use it if it’s gtg?
        Any feedback?
        I just started using a blend which includes tren a from Krypto. I've had two pins so far. Already having crazy dreams, feel irritable and sweating and night. It includes tren base and I pinned before a workout. Noticed that I workout harder and can go longer.

Seems like the blend that I purchased at the sale is gtg.

If I were you I would give the tren a two weeks then decide if you continue or switch to something else.

Comment

• Deanwow5
          Deanwow5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the feedback mate, I think I am gonna run it and see what happen, I just don’t want my gain me to go backwards
          . Is that the Tren Blend 550 or 600? I heard the 550 was gtg but that the 600 for bunk.

Oops never mind I just read your previous comment on this thread. I don’t remember there being a Tren, test, dhb in his exit sale

Comment

Just a heads up as well. When krypto had his exit sae, while not mentioning it earlier, he eventually said that all his blends had to be used in 10 weeks. Didnt explain it properly but he said it was to do with the solvents he used. He was quite adamant that they must be used within 10 weeks. That gives all his blends a rough expiry of the end of February. If the brewer says dont use after this date, id be inclined to follow his instructions.

Remember youre injecting guiacol and ethyl oleate into your body (the solvents), if you're not familiar with them id suggest googling them.

Comment

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about his last blends. From excruciating pips to not doing anything at all.

Comment

Wouldn't use them

Comment

Chuck his last batch of blends, friend of mine got quite sick from his last blend and would walk around with horrible pip in agony

Comment

Working...
                X