Kryptolabs down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kryptolabs down?

Just tried to access the site and it says not found has there veen a site change?

I noticed this too .
    maybe adding some new additions 🤞🏼

Comment

i think he sold up and left..

Comment

He did mention he was going to scrap the site? All we can do is sit tight

Comment

That's why everything went on sale!!!!!!

Comment

I think his just taking off the sale prices and etc ?
            But i do re-call him saying he'll only be selling to already existing customers and not taking any new ones soon, as to when he was planning that i have no idea.

Comment

Damn I think he might be gone for good, I hope not. Could explain the sudden major sale.

Comment

RIP krypto.
                i reckon he is done and dusted.
                its a shame cos he was a very talented brewer and his customer service was unreal.
                not to mention I loved his low cost gh, I only bought 1 kit and was bout to stock up.
                Ow I got 2 weeks to find a good affordable gh source

Comment

That’s a shame, I have tried to get in contact t with them after reading all the positive reviews but no one seems to be legit on this forum then. Everyone is running a scam game.

Comment

• Gio
                    Gio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What are you on about everyone's legit on this site. Just people have better gear then others #shootup

Guys, chill and read through the forum. He posted the other day that he 'wont have primo in stock till after the Christmas Break' so its pretty safe to say he's on Christmas break. Lay off the stimulants, pop few dbol and chill 😝

Comment

His gone for good, 30% and now his out. You can only stay in this game for so long. It's like selling any type of drug. I tend to forget about the seriousness of the risk they take. But oh well. Beastmasters time to shine I guess.
                    knewni should've bought two of his bloody supertrens.

Comment

Damn! i was waiting for his growth to be back in I wantes to try it.

Comment

Guys need to relax and just wait and see. If he's gone then that's it.
                        Typically when a lab runs a out of character big sale it makes me immediately think exit scam, I ordered from the sale anyway and received everything with the same exceptional service as always.

Comment

• Gio
                          Gio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What's exit scam ?

• Anaexer
                          Anaexer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gio It's when somebody for example gathers a lot of money very quickly (e.g. via a sale) and runs off with everyone's money without sending anything, closing down their business with huge financial gains at the end. It's more common n the dark net.
                          Last edited by Anaexer; 12-17-2017, 02:47 PM.

• Gio
                          Gio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh thanks Anaexer

This thread 😂 **** I wouldn’t be working this time of year and I dont

Comment

Haha the tren paranoia

Comment

Working...
                          X