No announcement yet.

kryptonitelabs.is <REVIEWS SECTION>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered again today from krypto..ive used alot of his gear ..the best tren ive ever used,and his primo n test is awesome as is mast..trying the sus npp blend this time,,great quaility gear and krypto has never let me down

Comment

• First post on here, just doing it for Kryp. 2 purchases (forgot to review for the first) and am very happy. Wish all trades were this easy. Basic Test e is good, zero issues. Thanks.

Comment

• Next day delivery great service top gear thanks again krypto

Comment

• Krypto the legend sends out a free vial of super tren after asking what he recommends pinning protocol wise For super tren

Hope he sticks around for a long time and not just a good time lol

Comment

• Sputnik
            Sputnik commented
            Editing a comment
            What was the protocol he suggested?

• Tokendays
            Tokendays commented
            Editing a comment
            0.5ml ED for 2 weeks then 1ml Every 2 days for 2 weeks then 0.75ml ED for 2 weeks then 1ml Every 2 days for 2 weeks

• Received my order quicker than i expected and im very happy with the quality also.
          All round great service, happy to recommend to others and use again myself.

Comment

• Feels like opening early Christmas presents 😁
            Supertren arrived on Monday after ordering Saturday, speedy delivery as always. In a nice big ass bottle with sweet juicy nectar inside calling to me.

Thanks Krypto!!

Comment

• Gio
              Gio commented
              Editing a comment
              Haven't felt a thing from the supertren... bunk .

• Krypto service is really resposive posted it tuesday got it wednesday morning thats fast,
            nicelly bubble wrapped to

Thanks for the great service you carry out standup guy.

Comment

• Ordered Sunday received Monday unbelievably fast!
              super tren the best tren I have tried, crazy strong.
              love his Sus and tbol

Comment

• I just got some Krypto strength ANAVAR 😳 (due to an online order problem) these are big arse capsules and jam packed. Don’t know the strength but I don’t think he has wasted time with filler. And they came with a warning on the container 2 day only 1 morning and 1 night. They are now in a cool dark place for future Kryptos test u curze.....

Comment

• Tokedawg
                  Tokedawg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm jealous!

• Top gear top bloke quick and easy

Comment

• Took advantage of the sale and got myself some blue heart dbol together with a 20ml blend of dhb, tren a and test p.

Package arrived quickly and the prices were great.

This is my third order from Krypto and he always delivers.

Comment

• got my blend of Test p, Tren A, DHB and some Caber. great service and fast as usual!

Wondering if anyone knows the ester attached to the DHB?

Comment

• Goose
                      Goose commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cypionate mate

• Cheers krypto for the package
                    it is my first time using this source and will definitely come back! Fast delivery and excellent service! The vials were wrapped individually for extra protection which was awesome!

Comment

• Hey guys,

First time user with Krypto. Read all these awesome reviews. I thought "all these people can't be wrong" so I did an order.
                      He was all sold out of EQ, and he sent me a vial of his EQ/Deca blend at no extra charge. Top quality customer service.

Dbol
                      Test cyp
                      EQ/Deca blend

Can't wait to start. Stay cool!!

Comment

• Larger than usual order and came through no worries thanks again krypto

Comment

Working...
                        X