Hey country qld

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey country qld

hi all I've never done much online before. Been light blasting and cruising two years. Started a cylcle Jan 1, test e and eq. the gear was gh labs after 3 weeks I knew I felt like **** so had blood done. Test was at 4.4 lol. Test done on cruise a month before, pharmalabs at 150 every 6 days was 28.5. So got home had two bottles pharmalabs left, front loaded and two weeks late feeling good again. Except now my source is playing around, I think it just he busy and it's a long drive to here so hard to link up. I did get my refund on 8 bottles gh labs though. I knew that gear was **** first pin it went in too easy. So the point is I nearly on last bottle and need some test e asap, and a couple tren a, have good supply of Dex and caber for a while. Can someone link me up with a good wikr contact or however it's done. Would love to get some more of that x labs I had at start of last year.

Gday mate welcome ๐Ÿ™‹plenty to choose from read up on the review pages ๐Ÿ’ช

Comment

Welcome mate, plenty of information here just do a bit of reading and you will have your answers.

Comment

Welcome bro. There plenty of good suppliers here in the suppliers section. As my last two suppliers have disappeared, but I can definitely vouch for agpharmas gear. I have spoken to Basherplate1 via wickr, and he seems like an awesome bloke to deal with. That's where my next cycle will be coming from. Good luck

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Gday mate, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome mate , a fair few ugl suppliers on here , as the boys said check out the reviews , its like being a kid in a candy store ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Comment

G day mate welcome aboard

Comment

Originally posted by Brakes View Post
                    hi all I've never done much online before. Been light blasting and cruising two years. Started a cylcle Jan 1, test e and eq. the gear was gh labs after 3 weeks I knew I felt like **** so had blood done. Test was at 4.4 lol. Test done on cruise a month before, pharmalabs at 150 every 6 days was 28.5. So got home had two bottles pharmalabs left, front loaded and two weeks late feeling good again. Except now my source is playing around, I think it just he busy and it's a long drive to here so hard to link up. I did get my refund on 8 bottles gh labs though. I knew that gear was **** first pin it went in too easy. So the point is I nearly on last bottle and need some test e asap, and a couple tren a, have good supply of Dex and caber for a while. Can someone link me up with a good wikr contact or however it's done. Would love to get some more of that x labs I had at start of last year.
                    The cheapest ($60) TRUSTED source for oils would be 'clen aus'

https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...mall-oil-range

If you do try these guys leave us a review lol

I personally buy my gear from 'Platinum' or 'Roidstop'

AlphaBeastz is also a highly trusted source whom I would not hesitate to buy from

Comment

Working...
                    X