X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooob intro

Morning all, new guy here..
    Short time reader, first time poster.
    About me - always had trouble putting on any size, while Im tall at 6'2" and always trained in one way or another wither martial arts or gym Ive never been able to get any shape or size.
    Ive recently turned my focus to just gym and decided to make some signifigant lifestyle and diet changes. Ive also started exploring he world of SARMS thanks to the heads up from a great supplement store just around the corner.
    I did a round of MK677 and am now on a bottle of SR400 which have upped my appetite dramatically.
    Seen 6kgs go on in a month, most of it being "thickness" but am always looking for workout tips, hints, help and pretty much anything I can learn with regard to making my "temple" a "small city"

Also just reverently picked up a bulk stack from Performance Clinics so I will be updating you on my progress when it arrives.

Thanks all

Ur not into aas???
    Welcome by the way...

Comment

Welcome aboard mate
      your in the right place tell us your stats goals and your diet
      what you running in your bulk stack/cycle so some brothers can chime in and get you mutating

Comment

Gday mate ✌

Comment

Welcome aboard mate , what brand MK677 ?

Comment

Welcome bro

Comment

Hey all, thanks for the welcome!!
              Im 43, but I feel a young 43.. thats what they all say hey.
              Im currently 93kgs up from 88 which is great.
              Im looking to get the body of that dude down the beach that your missus sneaks a look at - we all know who he is.. its probably some of you! haha

Im currently on the following regularly.

XE Xtreme energy - pre workout
              Titan BCAA - while working out and during the day
              Glutamine - 5mg daily
              Multi Vitamin - 1 a day
              Magnesium - 2 a day
              ADV Research RAD140 - 1/2 dropper daily
              MK677 - just ran out and waiting for more to arrive
              ATP Cort RX
              ATP Alpha Prime - just ran out
              ATP Alpha Mars - just ran out

I hadn't heard of ASS but have been doing some reading and interested to know more.

Im currently eating 3500 kilojoules daily - or trying to but its tough
              Working out at least 6 times a week and pushing hard in the gym. Doing varied workouts but making sure Im at least lifting heavy or gassing out.

As I said, Im here to learn and I want to get SPARTAN size then maintain.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the advise

Comment

AAS...." anabolic androgenic steroids " ....
                RAD140 is the sarm that has a similar effect like test, MK677 has "GH & IGF " similarities but tbh sarms have been around for a blink compared to gear .if you wanna get that " Spartan " size thats what this site is all about. Alot of knowledgeable lads on here & a grip of info to take you to the next level . Good to see another older bloke on here still smashing the iron ! 🤘

Comment

Welcome mate. The AAS will definitely help with spartan size!

Comment

Welcome mate
                    Last edited by CrazySteroids; 01-22-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Alrighty then, I'll get onto researching everything like how to take, dosage etc.
                      Thanks again

Comment

I'll right into researching everything for a beginner.. is there a thread that is best to read here?

Comment

Haey
                          go to the MUST READS on the forum main page for you research

Comment

hi fellas just signed up very new to forum lots of great info on here too such a great idea to have this at your finger tips

Comment

Welcome bro. In my opinion, putting on size is all about eating first, hard heavy compound training second, making sure you hit failure third, and AAS last. SARMs are experimental compounds and honestly, I wouldn't touch them. We know the side effects of steroids and can do our best to avoid problems. A few old books to read regarding training and diet are 'Big Beyond Belief' and the 'Max OT' system is a pretty good way to learn about heavy compound training and putting on mass. If you have a fast metabolism, you're gonna need to train yourself to eat more. If you think 3500cal is a lot, then you're going to need to put that preconception behind you. Any questions, ask away...

Comment

Working...
                              X