Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Test Update (2nd blood test after high e2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Test Update (2nd blood test after high e2)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update on my first cycle and blood test results.
    I'm on my first ever cycle, 500mg Test E, started with 0.25mg adex EOD. Planning on 15 weeks total.

Pre cycle:
    Total test: 27 nmol/L (8.3-29)
    SHGB: 37 nmol/L (11-71)
    Calc free test: 575.4 pmol/L(255.0-725.0)
    Didn't do estrogen.

6 weeks (72 hours after last pin):
    Total test: 56 nmol/L (8.3-29)
    SHGB: 16 nmol/L (11-71)
    Calc free test: 1870 (255.0-725.0)
    Oest2: 929 pmol/L (<150)

At this point I switched from adex to asin. Did 25mg 2 days straight, then 12.5mg E3D..

9 weeks (36 hours after last pin)s:
    Total test: 120 nmol/L (8.3-29)
    SHGB: TBA
    Calc free test: 5248 (255.0-725.0)
    Oest2: 380 pmol/L (<150)

My thoughts are that test is very much on the high side for my dosages. E2 has come down significantly, but still sitting high. Only difference variable is that first set of bloods were 72 hours after last pin and second set of bloods 36 hours later. Interesting to see how some people barely need an AI, where others such as myself convert a lot of test to estrogen. Overall very happy with my bloods now, I will adjust to 12.5mg asin EOD to bring e2 down further.

Funny thing is that I absolutely could not feel any difference at week 6 compared to week 9, just shows how in tune I am with my body haha!

You my man are a woman with big fat ovaries hahaha jkin :P

Good call on 12.5mg EOD.

Comment

Good job mate, good to see people doing stuff like this and actually giving a crap about what’s going on with their body and how to fix it. Keep using aromasin as you mentioned and e2 should come down a bit more. Bloods look very good for 500mg of test

Comment

Got to be happy with that bro, e2 under control and your Test has skyrocketed.

Comment

Nice work bro

Comment

Test is slightly overdosed but not to bad

Comment

Thanks fellas. Heaps happier with these results. Thanks in particular to NTRJ for the help with switching to aromasin. Mate I probably do have ovaries considering how ****ing high my e2 got!

Comment

9 weeks your e2 to total ratio is perfect for optimal growth. I get progesterone issues so have to keep e2 lower. But next cycle mate you should really be able to dial it in from day one.

Next cycke do do the same thing with same ai dose and you will kill it bro, obviously if diet is dialed in

Comment

• phat_dogg
                  phat_dogg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks mate. What are ideal e2 to total ratios anyway? Yeah looking forward to next cycle since I understand my body and dosing a bit better now.

I know your pain my freind ..im a huge convertor. Even more than you lol . I have to Use 12.5mg of asin E3D on just TRT 150mg week ...and thats if its correctly dosed that is .

Your Testosterone is defininately overdosed ! .When your E2 goes down a bit more when you get your Asin to 12.5mg EOD ( Good Move ) your test will go up even further which is way high for 500mg week .
                From my experience that dosage should see you with 80 - 100 Total test maximum with E2 under control . Not sure if you said already but what Lab is it ? One thing that ****s me is Labs that think its ok to overdose gear ..especially testosterone . Its NOT ok to overdose testosterone so Labs please get that through ya heads !!. When your spend much time and money figuring out exactly how much AI you need for your Testosterone dose whether on Cycle or TRT the last thing you need is a spanner in the works with ya E2 flying up and you dont even know unless you get symptoms like gyno which we all know can be ireversable . Its actually Dangerous !

phat_dogg t_dogg what were your symptoms like at 920 E2 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jmacks View Post
                  I know your pain my freind ..im a huge convertor. Even more than you lol . I have to Use 12.5mg of asin E3D on just TRT 150mg week ...and thats if its correctly dosed that is .

Your Testosterone is defininately overdosed ! .When your E2 goes down a bit more when you get your Asin to 12.5mg EOD ( Good Move ) your test will go up even further which is way high for 500mg week .
                  From my experience that dosage should see you with 80 - 100 Total test maximum with E2 under control . Not sure if you said already but what Lab is it ? One thing that ****s me is Labs that think its ok to overdose gear ..especially testosterone . Its NOT ok to overdose testosterone so Labs please get that through ya heads !!. When your spend much time and money figuring out exactly how much AI you need for your Testosterone dose whether on Cycle or TRT the last thing you need is a spanner in the works with ya E2 flying up and you dont even know unless you get symptoms like gyno which we all know can be ireversable . Its actually Dangerous !

phat_dogg t_dogg what were your symptoms like at 920 E2 ??
                  Agree with you 100% mate. Good thing i'm on test only, but can definitely see potential issues when you're using multiple compounds and need to ensure everything is dosed correctly.

I used beastmasters gear. Since he's gone from here now, that definitely says a lot. However, just switched to alphabeasts to finish off the last 5.5 weeks of my cycle.

Honestly had no symptoms at 920 e2. Nipples were fine, not feeling emotional, couldn't really tell any difference from how I feel now. Didn't really even seem to be holding much water. Do you experience anything with high e2?

Comment

920 e2 is wild haha, my gyno would be making massive gains hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X