Cycle extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle extension

In the last week my wife has given birth to our beautiful daughter which has changed my life... and i couldnt be happier..
    But in the last 9 days ive broken my diet and ive missed alot of training days.. and im on week 5 of my cycle. I havnt lost any weight but im not gaining as much as i wouldve liked...
    My wife is all well now and my routine has gone back to normal but im worried ive ruined my cycle.. do you guys think i should extend my cycle and go a further 2 weeks more or am i just being paranoid and freaking out for nothing??? Or should i stop my cycle do a 4 week pct and start a new cycle???

Overthinking it too much bro! Basically - you took a week off training and diet. It’s not the end of the world and life happens. No need to come off and re-start, just get back into it now! No reason why you cant push out the cycle a week or two if you’d like, how many weeks do you have left?

Comment

Just drop down to cruise level till life commitments normalize imo pct yo-yo can't be good for you then again I only pct noob prohormones cycles halo epistane n feelt like **** for a month or so 😂 dumb stuff I know

Comment

Caught some bad flu’s last winter that lasted weeks while on cycle thought about stopping cycle but just kept pinning and not training much or eating right started to look like **** but got straight back to where I was in no time once I started again when I plan a cycle I make dates to start and end but don’t really stick to it that strictly I can’t see why you couldn’t just add a couple of extra weeks if you want

Comment

Lol continue mate, go back in the gym next week and pump 2 weeks worth in 1 week. Life happens. Congrats on your new baby....

Comment

Congrats bro. Power through and train when you can. Family first!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
              In the last week my wife has given birth to our beautiful daughter which has changed my life... and i couldnt be happier..
              But in the last 9 days ive broken my diet and ive missed alot of training days.. and im on week 5 of my cycle. I havnt lost any weight but im not gaining as much as i wouldve liked...
              My wife is all well now and my routine has gone back to normal but im worried ive ruined my cycle.. do you guys think i should extend my cycle and go a further 2 weeks more or am i just being paranoid and freaking out for nothing??? Or should i stop my cycle do a 4 week pct and start a new cycle???
              It's happened to me alot of times on cycle bro. Just come back hard and if its really bothering you just extend the cycle by a week

Comment

Congratulations mate, you guys must be thrilled to have a healthy baby girl. Thats awesome. A week out won't affect to much..obviously the extra stress you and your wife have been experiencing up to the birth, will drain some energy, and throw things out in regards to schedules/training/eating clean & regular. Might be worth thinking about the next period though, theres going to be a lot of stress on both of you, the birth is really just the beginning, life with a tiny baby is certainly rewarding, but will take a lot of getting used too..late nights, interrupted sleep, ,meal times, colic (later teething); even just going to the supermarket to pick up some groceries requires several extra steps & being proactive about packing stuff. All of this will become second nature soon enough, but theres going to be a period of adjustment for you both. Also gotta keep the mrs in mind too, she's going to need a bunch of support from her partner too (parents & in laws are great if thats an option), but she will be looking to you specifically to be staunch, and hold things down. So maybe taking a little time, when fresh minded to really think weather you should commit to the cycle (5 weeks in, and everything that a cycle requires; regularity & schedule), or cruise until home life has become more stabilised, and your better in a position to really take full advantage of the drugs; and most importantly, provide as consistently as possible a supportive force for your wife to depend upon, when things get a little stresssssful..and they will. Anyways brother, again, congratulations to both of you. Take Care.

Comment

Working...
                X