Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 of Krypto Test/Deca blend

I've done the first 7 weeks at 3ml/week and the last 3 weeks at 4ml/week
    I'm eating about 3500-4000cals a day which is about 1000-1500cals above my maintenance.
    Now here is where it gets tricky. I have gained a little over 10kgs on the scale. I see little improvement in the mirror but don't look 10kgs heavier at all.
    I don't feel like i'm on 1g+ of test and deca (I've done a high dose test only cycle and no what it feels like).
    My strength has also gone up considerably on the compounds. I look very flat, no bloat, no increased vascularity or anything.
    I did not run an AI but did not get any gyno even at such high doses.
    What are your thoughts? Why is my weight and strength up with such little improvement in the mirror?

10 kg of weight gain should be noticeable easily.
    i put on 5to 6 Kgs on a max of 500 mgs test and 400 deca.but I tend to put all my weight in shoulders and chest when I am on cycle so I look massive even if I put 5 kgs on ....10 kg is lot bro ..
    Test and deca has to blow you up on that high surplus...

On the other hand you never too big for yourself.ask your friends,compare your progress photos and decide if you have put 10 Kgs on or not

Comment

I am running the exact same gear and amount and about the same time in cycle as you. I have put on 6-7kg on the scales. I look bigger in the mirror but same as you’re saying, don’t feel like it’s that amount. With saying that, all my shirts feel too small now and people that I haven’t seen since either the start or before my cycle say I’ve gotten heaps bigger.
      you have put on a big amount of weight with a lot of surplus calories and probably a few kg’s of water weight. Wait till you’re off cycle and cut back on the food and you will see more definition

Comment

Hmm i used average 1.6-1.8ml's a week of the "test deca blend" along side 600mgs masteron. Honestly I think it's just testosterone.

blood results at about 8 weeks were 3200 free test, 85ish testosterone, shbg low, prolactin low. E2 was slightly below range on 25mgs aromasin every 4 days.

Comment

If you used double what I did, im thinking close to 1 gram of test. If he even put the same **** in our vials which honestly I doubt, the only drug i trusted in that stack was the masteron which did wonders for my shbg reducing it three fold.

Comment

If you increased 10kg on the scales, it's got to have gone somewhere! Turn around, how's your arse look? Hahaha. But seriously you've probably lost a little definition which gives the illusion of being bigger. How's your body fat? Think it's increased?

Comment

Originally posted by Amaan View Post
              10 kg of weight gain should be noticeable easily.
              i put on 5to 6 Kgs on a max of 500 mgs test and 400 deca.but I tend to put all my weight in shoulders and chest when I am on cycle so I look massive even if I put 5 kgs on ....10 kg is lot bro ..
              Test and deca has to blow you up on that high surplus...

On the other hand you never too big for yourself.ask your friends,compare your progress photos and decide if you have put 10 Kgs on or not
              No comments from friends or family bro. I just look like i gained a little weight over the summer like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by phat_dogg View Post
                If you increased 10kg on the scales, it's got to have gone somewhere! Turn around, how's your arse look? Hahaha. But seriously you've probably lost a little definition which gives the illusion of being bigger. How's your body fat? Think it's increased?
                Body fat has definitely increased by 2-3%. My waist has gone up 2.5". The only explaination is that i'm holding 6-7kgs of water as im not using an AI?

Comment

Working...
                X