No announcement yet.

Sidey update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to know which sponsor tried ****ing with me this morning...

Comment

Admin should be able to check the IP addy and match it to the guilty party....unless they are using a VPN.
      On that score, I think that anyone with multiple accounts/usernames here should be banned immediately so that crap like this mornings episode doesnt happen any more. Would also stop sponsors aking fake ID's to review their own gear etc

Comment

what happened?

Comment

How yellow is β€œreal” deca meant to be? I have some from krypto and it has a yellow tinge but far from yellow

Comment

• Spidee
            Spidee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yellow tinge, cannot be clear unless its severly underdosed or not deca FACT, mines made with mct, deca, AND NO HEAT, comes out yellow every single time

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            If you have a yellow tinge in deca its from impurity's or its not MCT

• Spidee
            Spidee commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok mate if you say so! Keep up the good work πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

Btw alphabeast.is that wasnt a stab at you, me along with alot of guys have started doing our own thing, not one of us has managed to make deca clear whatsoever, so im only going by experience, but ive never ever heard of one guy not getting a yellow tinge to it even at 150mg per ml, so unless your filtering all the hormone out of your oil thus no colour πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by RoidStop.is View Post
            Deca all gone gents, will have some Rimobolan available very soon though.
            RoidStop.is Hi mate, how much are the Rimobolan amps going to be offloaded for? Going price seems to be around 20 bux an amp for real bayer Primobolan, I know alot of people will think thats a rip but thats what you pay for real primo, and I encourage anyone interested in running primo to try genuine bayer primo and you'll see how much of a sham these krypto 300 and 500 primo blends were. Real bayer primo only needs to be run at 400 to compare to ugl primo being ran at 1000mg a week.

Comment

I just got some PPL deca and its clear as, also looked at organon deca and it appears to be clear as well.

Comment

• Spidee
                Spidee commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck with it bud!

Originally posted by BillR View Post
              I just got some PPL deca and its clear as, also looked at organon deca and it appears to be clear as well.
              Organon deca is clear with a very slight yellow tinge, at a glance it looks clear

Comment

• BillR
                BillR commented
                Editing a comment
                Ill recheck my PPL deca tonight and see if there is any hint of yellow

Good to see someone going against the grain. As this poster stated, the deca and prolactin link is indeed a bro theory, not fact. Elevations in estradiol (estrogen) actually elevate prolactin concurrently, so without an estradiol issue on AAS, you will not have a prolactin issue under normal circumstances either unless you are using other PED that cause elevations in prolactin. It is important to test estradiol with the LC-MS method otherwise known as the estradiol sensitive assay. If you test for estradiol with the regular assay Oz doctors provide you with, especially when using derivatives such as deca, you will not receive an accurate score.

Regards, David.
              Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

• Spidee
                Spidee commented
                Editing a comment
                Estrogen is unnafected via non lcms with deca, however tren indeed hibes false high estro if you dont use lcms

• HeadBeeGuy
                HeadBeeGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, but most advice is given on the basis that someone has a test base in their cycle. Im a fan of the deca only science because it makes to much sense but when someone is loaded up on test and deca there a lot of aromatisation thats going to happen with the free test that will throw off the balance. I guess the prolactin issue has become bro science associated with deca for this reason, mostly its a non issue if you know your body and AI appropriately. Test does have a place afterall

Originally posted by austeroids View Post
              Good to see someone going against the grain. As this poster stated, the deca and prolactin link is indeed a bro theory, not fact. Elevations in estradiol (estrogen) actually elevate prolactin concurrently, so without an estradiol issue on AAS, you will not have a prolactin issue under normal circumstances either unless you are using other PED that cause elevations in prolactin. It is important to test estradiol with the LC-MS method otherwise known as the estradiol sensitive assay. If you test for estradiol with the regular assay Oz doctors provide you with, especially when using derivatives such as deca, you will not receive an accurate score.

Regards, David.
              So mate are u an advocate for deca only cycles.
              do u believe the theory behind it ?

Comment

• Spidee
                Spidee commented
                Editing a comment
                Why do people say its a theory lol??? DECA WAS CREATED TO BE USED BY ITSELF!!!!!

• Jd81
                Jd81 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm gonna try this but I'm just trying to get as many educated opinions as possible.
                I guess I want reassurance .
                Regardless I'm going to do it but a little more reassurance would help.

@Sidewinderxr6 Any photos of before and after? Would be interested in seeing the difference.

Comment

• Gio
                Gio commented
                Editing a comment
                before and after photos of the active ingredient ?

• Mick1984
                Mick1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha. Never gets old.

• Gargz
                Gargz commented
                Editing a comment
                That's ****ed Sidey that that info was disclosed considering most suppliers moved to wicker now that LE monitor all the Aussie forums. Something needs to be done about suppliers that hold onto customer details

Im still really interested to know how deca only would go with Primo. A very potent DHT substitute will blow the dhn out of the water and should provide so good muscle maturity and leaness.

Comment

I would not say I am an advocate of deca only cycles. Many will feel off with deca only cycles. But to suggest there will not be some who enjoy it is also untrue. I do not see an issue with a deca only cycle if you feel good on it. What would be wrong with it? Any objections against it are not justified by any good explanation. I would say most would benefit from 80-100 mg or so of testosterone with the addition of the deca though because that seems to be the way the cookie often crumbles in my experience. As far as testing for Estradiol, whether it is on AAS or being a natural, the updates in literature clearly prove the need for E2 LC-MS (sensitive assay) for accurate measuring. For those who are not bored by it, I can cite these studies here if you'd like.

Take home points: Until further research is available that likely never will, if you feel good on it, you do not need testosterone in your cycle.

Regards, David.
                Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Working...
                X