Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidey update

Hey boys long time no speak

i thought id catch up with yall and let you know what ive been upto between outting ****ty ass ugl labs lol

so you all know im tge biggest advocate of deca cycle aka NO TEST cycles, deca only simply means deca as a base, doesnt have to be standalone yadda yadda you get what i mean

SO, for the past six months i have not used any ugl brewers deca, most of it is **** house, ive got my hands on actual deca and lemme tell you one thing, ANYONE that sells you deca that isnt yellow tinged is bull ****ting you

making my own numerous times IN MCT oil which is clear, its ALWAYS yellow, and all.the other guys i talk with who brew and get legit deca raws their brew is always yellow, so dont let these clear coloured deca sellers fool you (a few come to mind 🙄)

anyways ive been doing my deca cycles even up to 1.5 grams so far, NO SIDE EFFECTS other than constant erections and sickening pumps and muscle gains with 0 bloat, acne, gyno or hairloss

im biggest ive ever been and i havent needed any ancillaries at all since doing this, i legit pin deca and im worry free, even got lab results on a gram, estro in range and prolactin smach bang in the middle ("NAH BRO DECA RAISES PROLACTIN" 🙄)

i just want you guys to know that if your struggling to keep a hold on estrogen issues on cycle or acne or gyno etc, try it, what have you got to lose? Yoour precious vial of test will be within arms length im sure if you need it coz your world comes crashing down 😂

fyi, done; deca tren combo deca anadrol combo also still no estrogen related sides

So this is the resurrection sidey deca thread lmao feel free to pick my brain or call me an idiot, i dont care, ill jist laugh at you secretely 😊

Hey buddy good to hear you are making good gains

Comment

• Jd81
      Jd81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate ,
      As a fellow brewer do you agree with sidey in wat he is saying about legit deca being yellow tinted?

• Spidee
      Spidee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother, yes he would confirm that, have seen his deca it is infact yellow, but i jumped ship and went my own route, definately would put juicehead up there with ugls i would trust, nothings for sure but ive chatted with him too and he is straight up with me

• Swolewolf
      Swolewolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah juicehead has the goods

Hey sidey,
    biggest you've ever been????
    Please elaborate....
    have you increased in size, kegs , conditioning etc.
    got a few questions, they may come across as stupid but I'm interested in this and am trying to fully understand.
    wat if a person has low test levels, are you saying the deca can raise this?..
    if ive been cruising on test will I just be able to stop the test and switch to deca or should I wait a few weeks til test is out of system?
    Last edited by Jd81; 01-17-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Spidee
      Spidee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro, so basically low test means nothing if using deca, you are fully replacing all androgenic effects in the body via nandrolone, it does everything test does, you just meed enough for estrogen if using it as a standalone so prolly 4-600 mg for enough e2 for health/sex function etc

Gotta remember deca is basically testosterone with one missing carbon atom, lets call it "alot less sides test"

And to prove my point, on deca only my labwork registerts it as testosterone, alot of machines do, on 800mg my test levels were 300 nmol lol, but estro 120, no ai etc so its just interfearance

Comment

Good deca is hard to find, why don't you brew it, label it and sell it to forum members and make yourself a tidy little profit? Also have you tried Alphabeast's deca? I doubt he'd sell fake stuff all of his seems so legit

Comment

• Spidee
        Spidee commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont sell

massive edit
      Last edited by Swolewolf; 01-18-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Youve lost the plot bro
        somebody dose the poor bloke with some test prop asap !
        😂

Comment

Total shut down
          If this was the case why is everyone using test..
          In the 70s i dnt think google existed so if bodybuilders wereusing only.deca on their cycles which i highly doubt thts coz alot of.people back then wouldnt have the education we have now...
          Good luck getting it up and if ur married find a good divorce lawyer...

Comment

• Spidee
            Spidee commented
            Editing a comment
            Goes up better than on test tyvm

• Calfzilla
            Calfzilla commented
            Editing a comment
            Robby Robinson swears he only ever used Decca

Sidey bro no disrespect I’m just finding something hard to follow correct me if I’m wrong? Just asking cause coming into my next cycle in winter I’ll be running deca and only use sponsers on this forum.
          I have seen earlier posts that you said the deca was fake and was test because blood tests showed your test levels were high?
          Do you still believe this or could have it been false reading from deca?
          Im sure Imed have said tren and deca give false test results and that last post you said this aswel.

Comment

• Spidee
            Spidee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup deca shows as test

Ok fellas , I'm going to get myself some deca and run it at 750mg a week . I will use nothing else .
          ill give it a good crack for 5-6 weeks , 10-16 weeks if it all goes good and see how it goes.
          worse case scenario I get shut down.ill just jump back on test .i b&c so I can't go too wrong.
          ill create a log so I can post results .

Comment

• Jd81
            Jd81 commented
            Editing a comment
            If I was natty or didn't blast and cruise I'd be worried but if my old boy dies or is ready to drop off I'll just add test.
            I'll try 6 weeks if it goes well and libido, bloods and results are good I'll keep it going .time will tell....
            Now just gotta find me some good deca.
            May run with agpharma.

• Poseidon
            Poseidon commented
            Editing a comment
            U do know deca will take atleast 10 weeks to even properly kick in

• Spidee
            Spidee commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny, 10 weeks? I feel it very next day, it works almost immediately

Can you help with recommendations on where to get good raws for deca?

Comment

• Gio
            Gio commented
            Editing a comment
            SDmonster google him or wickr

• Mambo
            Mambo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Gio... His reviews on here haven't been great regarding getting a response etc... how have you found SDmonster?

Originally posted by Mambo View Post
          Can you help with recommendations on where to get good raws for deca?
          I don't know about raws, but there is a sponser on here waiting for approval RoidStop.is that currently has some limited stock of genuine pharma organon deca. And by pharma I mean real pharma, not loophole professional ugl like alphapharma.

Comment

• Thappy
            Thappy commented
            Editing a comment
            pharma deca is 50mg per ml

My mistake guys, just checked their site and its now out of stock

Comment

• Mambo
            Mambo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks anyway bro

Originally posted by Gargz View Post

I don't know about raws, but there is a sponser on here waiting for approval RoidStop.is that currently has some limited stock of genuine pharma organon deca. And by pharma I mean real pharma, not loophole professional ugl like alphapharma.
          It comes in 50 And 100mg.
          well it used to back in the day when my doc prescribe it to me
          Last edited by Jd81; 01-18-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Deca all gone gents, will have some Rimobolan available very soon though.

Comment

Working...
            X