Primo lab tester, where you go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo lab tester, where you go?

Trying to find a thread where a dude labmax tested primo from one of the sponsors here but i cant find it! And cant remember the lab! Can anyone help? (Primobolan btw not primotest)

It was AGP, it seems a number of threads have been lost due to the maintenance.

Comment

Ah sweet ! Thanks so much been browsing for hours and want me some primo!!

Comment

Were you talking about Alpha Beasts Primo?

https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...lix-primobolan

Comment

• kristoffzerussian
          kristoffzerussian commented
          Editing a comment
          nah it was agp. for the price helix are asking you'd hope their primo is legit haha, like purely because of the price i pretty much assumed it was real.

If your not paying $100 or more for primo you most likely getting underdosed primo, yes that will still come back as primo on the labmax

Comment

• kristoffzerussian
          Editing a comment
          How under do you reckon?

• Thappy
          Thappy commented
          Editing a comment
          You would never know. It might be fully dosed. primo is a very touchy subject in the UGL world

Im using 200mg primo at the moment and i have to mix .5ml of it with 1ml npp so i dont get pip

Originally posted by kristoffzerussian View Post
        Trying to find a thread where a dude labmax tested primo from one of the sponsors here but i cant find it! And cant remember the lab! Can anyone help? (Primobolan btw not primotest)
        Mate, I think you might be referring to a thread I posted last week on some AGP Primo I LabMaxed. The thread has since disappeared but it appears that was due to a fault with the BS.au webserver and was lost along with some other threads/posts.

To cut a long story short, my LabMax result on the Primo came back legit - obviously you can't tell the concentration of the compound in the gear itself as everyone knows. I did add in my original post that I had been suffering some sides - 1. acne on my back, 2. Nipple sensitively. With a little more online research acne can be a side E from Primo. Plus I had another post from a member on here (who had a mate who got nipple sensitivity on home brewed stuff that according to him was 100% legit Primo) and this too appears to be an unusual side for some people. I also made mention of some overseas labs selling there Primo @ low prices compare to others, as we all know Primo is well known to be expensive in comparison to Test, Deca..... I have heard from some o/seas guys on another forum that sometimes UGL's sell Primo at cost price or below just to have it in their gear range. I used it as an analogy of how some larger supermarket chains operate. ie; they sell some products at a loss to get you in the door and make their $$ on their other products etc.

Comment

• Poseidon
          Poseidon commented
          Editing a comment
          Smart marketing tactics

• kristoffzerussian
          Editing a comment
          I been on primo less than 2 weeks and i got mad nipple sensitivity too! I dont understand cos theres no way the primo coulda kicked in. Same deal if its FAKE primo and actually eq. Eq wouldnt have kicked in yet 🤔 i pinned 6ml total last night in one shot ( 1 ml test cyp 5 ml primo e) and ever since i got some serious nipple sensitivity, and even get some clear liquid if i squeeze enough too. Also on 1mg adex a day and 20mg nolva a day and have been for ages. Very confused haha

• kristoffzerussian
          Editing a comment
          Additionally i might add. Zero pip from my biggest shot to date. And i do quads.. so confused
      Working...
      X