No announcement yet.

Do not use beastmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTRJJ.Archer Why isn't beast kicked from the forum yet surely this is enough evidence for someone to take further action.

Comment

• NTRJ
      NTRJ commented
      Editing a comment
      It isn't my decision to make as I am a member of the forum just like you.

• J.Archer
      J.Archer commented
      Editing a comment
      Done, justice takes a little time, just to make sure

Originally posted by GEARDUPHARD View Post
    NTRJJ.Archer Why isn't beast kicked from the forum yet surely this is enough evidence for someone to take further action.
    No board would tolerate beast, yes i think beast came in with the best intention, the when he had a good customer base his quality went down. He pays nothing to be here,and honestly i dont think beast even cares about his quality or his products, he is not paying to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by clen aus View Post

No board would tolerate beast, yes i think beast came in with the best intention, the when he had a good customer base his quality went down. He pays nothing to be here,and honestly i dont think beast even cares about his quality or his products, he is not paying to be here.
      So if no other board will tolerate this why do we have to time for j.archer to start picking more mods to watch over the forum and give them more power that's just my opinion. I'm sure anybody that has had a infection from contaminated gear would agree with me cause **** going thru all that agian ugly!!!!

Comment

• J.Archer
        J.Archer commented
        Editing a comment
        Any major issues like that, send me a PM or an email - takes 20 seconds and I can jump on an issue straight away. Hell any minor issues let me know, no one actually told me of the issue, lucky NTRJ is on the ball

We are all aware of the situation at hand, no one is a fan boy here, but without proof there is no facts.

This scruntiny has to stop, yes we warn people, yes we are obliged to help each other if we do want, but right now this is becoming a 14 year olds girls fight.

If these people have had infections, why is there safety on the line? From who exactly because this doesn’t make sense. I appreciate all your hard work on how you are trying to warn people, but speculation is not facts, proof is not fiction.

I am all up in rectifying the problem, but right now there doesn’t seem to be any proof regarding these claims
      except a few bad vials. If there is/was vials that are/we’re contaminated, I am all in that he needs a review, but right now we have to wait for the administrator to chime in, instead of blatantly attacking someone that has done nothing wrong.

I am glad you made the post about the speculation, but this is not the way to go, maybe a post stating please hold off on purchasing till the problem gets sorted? Not insight fear and destroy someone’s reputation for someone to stay anon, sorry this is my 2c if we aren’t going to be fair, then we are just as bad as the one causing this situation, let’s be better and grow as a community.

Comment

very easy for people to trash / scrutinise someone while staying hidden

if you are too scared to post the problems you have encountered yourself then that shows your character

people who play chinese whispers are usually the one who talk the most garbage

be a man... if you have gotten an infection or actually encountered any of the previous mentioned problems.. post them up yourself... don't PM the most outspoken people on a forum

youre all very quick to post about getting jacked or massive pumps... yet when a so called problem arises you hide behind other people

more than likely if you spoke to beast 1 on 1 he would be more inclined to help you as most of you can read , that is ..if you actually read the forums.. he has always had top comms and rectified problems in the past

show proof or don't say anything at all

Comment

Thank you for everybody who stuck up for beastmasters the sale is because we are going to launch our website soon and we are going on holidays in febuary so we thaught instead of leaving our customers dry with out gear we let them buy big so nobody left dry.

Comment

Sup boys, bought some test e vials off beastmaster last night will let you know when it arrives what condition the gear is in. Great communication so far from him.

Comment

NTRJ is doing the right thing. He is looking out for the health and safety of others. The fact also remains if people start turning up with serious medical issues authorities will start asking questions.. isnt life already hard enough without a full on crackdown by law enforcement?

Comment

Here's a thought...
                sponsors should pay to be on this board.
                some of the money j archer gets should then be used to lab max / monitor quality of product sold to our members.
                that way we would have an extra layer of protection/ reassurance

Comment

• J.Archer
                  J.Archer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sponsors do have to pay and I do some monitoring of quality. In November I did a blind test of about 2k worth of gear from a number of sponsors to ensure quality. The issue is every batch can be different so really feedback from members is still the best protection.

I strongly believe in being innocent until proven guilty, which requires cold, hard facts and people to come forward rather than being anonymous. Although we have to take these claims seriously, we don't even know the legitimacy of them or credibility of the people making these claims due to the anonymity. Completely understand holding off until this is investigated further, but it has gotten to the point where THE BEAST MASTER 's name is being tarnished, regardless of everyone's intentions. In my eyes, he has not intentionally done anything wrong and is being crucified for it. Everyone should feel welcome on this forum and if I were in his shoes, I'd definitely not feel welcome.

Comment

• crazyastheycome
                  crazyastheycome commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They wanted him out mate, Krypto left. All labs are being alpha males sabotaging each other one by one to get too top spot

Beastmaster has been banned, I like to give people a chance to respond to complaints (I don't want sponsors taking each other out with fake complaints) but the evidence is overwhelming and Beast Master did not respond.

Apologies to anyone who was affected I take quality very seriously.

Comment

• J.Archer
                  J.Archer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well the opinion of trusted members carries significant weight. However I have images of poorly filted gear, complaints of infections and no reply from The Beast Master when I asked for his side of the story, despite being online many times since I messaged him.

• Gio
                  Gio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is that you in your pic jake ?

• J.Archer
                  J.Archer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I had to use an avatar after the site was getting recognised.

Originally posted by phat_dogg View Post
                I strongly believe in being innocent until proven guilty, which requires cold, hard facts and people to come forward rather than being anonymous. Although we have to take these claims seriously, we don't even know the legitimacy of them or credibility of the people making these claims due to the anonymity. Completely understand holding off until this is investigated further, but it has gotten to the point where THE BEAST MASTER 's name is being tarnished, regardless of everyone's intentions. In my eyes, he has not intentionally done anything wrong and is being crucified for it. Everyone should feel welcome on this forum and if I were in his shoes, I'd definitely not feel welcome.
                It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the was guilty with the **** he was accused with and has been appropriately punished.

As I said I refuse to publish people who requested that there images and opinions be kept private. If there is any doubt, J.Archer more than happy for you to look at my pm's, if you are able to and see some of the pictures I have received.

Comment

• Ahou987
                  Ahou987 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It’s fine mate, you did the right thing. He’s banned now, so it speaks for it’s self, sorry mate.

• phat_dogg
                  phat_dogg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All good mate. It’s done. Let’s all just move on and continue to look out for each other.

Did anyone ever use his Satan shred ?? Is it safe ? I have a vial if it here

Comment

What type of infections...... well that depends on what type of garbage the gear is contaminated with, obviously. I see a guy here doing the right thing, looking out for the community and he is getting trash talked as way of thanks? FFS Guys that is just plain ignorant. When you have 10-20 years of gear use under your belt you may have the experience to appreciate the situation and the real risks it entails. The biggest risk to us using UGL gear is contamination....dont ever forget you are relying on "some guy" in a back room "brewing" gear that we are injecting into our bodies. Take some time to think about that for a moment, really think about it.
                  I dont give a toss if someone comes across as a "nice guy" or "helpful" or whatever, thats the persona being projected to you the consumer, by someone looking to sell you product brewed in a back room, thats the reality. If I had any of his gear, and I dont, whatever it was it would be in the bin by now........going into surgery to have an abcess removed aint much fun, explaining to your doc and surgeon how you got it aint much fun, ending up in a hospital with toxic shock and other complications aint much fun.
                  Show some appreciation and respect for NTJ because HE is doing the right thing!!!!

Comment

NTRJ if people have to question why they want to remain undisclosed
                    they need to understand that suppliers have been proven before to have been taking screen shots of wickr conversations and saving them along with names and adresses

wish somebody like ntrj was warning me not to inject lambo gear before i had absess cut out of my ass and thigh

Comment

• NTRJ
                      NTRJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly right Lorenzo, it appears people in the online gear scene don't understand how dangerous it really is to have their address (if they don't know otherwise) online. Either they don't know and are oblivious or ignorant and that will come back and bite them.

• Lorenzo
                      Lorenzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Poseidon years mate
                      Not heard of lambo infections in a long time just underdosed lately

• Lorenzo
                      Lorenzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      All it takes is 500g of raws sent to your addy and an tip off from certain pissed off supplier for bad review and your looking at commercial supply and manufacture of a prohibited drug

The laws on steroids are starting to get a lot harsher for those of you that think its "its only steriods"
                  Working...
                  X