Do not use beastmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not use beastmaster

As a continuation from this thread: https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...ore-purchasing

This is ****ing ridiculous, I have been told by some reputable members that either themselves or friends have gotten infections from the gear. 5 people so far have acquired an infection from using his gear. At the rate this is going, someone is going to suffer some serious consequences, if immediate action is not taken.

Beastmaster has had more than adequate time to responded and act professionally against the accusations of contaminated gear. He has however spoken about his crashed gear, inadequately, but not responded to anything mentioned about contaminated gear.

I know that J.Archer is investigating the issue however I think it is absolutely necessary that this be said before the investigation is concluded to minimise any potential harm to anyone.

It my recommendation that no one should purchase from beastmaster.

Also please keep an eye out for any sudden sales or deals that seem "too good to be true" against this lab. Even though the gear maybe cheap, you will be risking your health by using the products. I must also mention that any type of "too good to be true" sale, is a good indication that the lab is exiting the scene.

Please note: I will not reveal who the members that have come forward are as they wish to stay anonymous and protect their identities, as they are worried about their security.

For beastmasters oblivious fan-club, I am talking about the contaminated gear more so than the other issues with the lab.

Everyone should know that contaminated gear can lead to life threatening consequences.

I've never ordered from Beastmaster before so I don't have 2c in the game either way but when there are potential health risks as per what NTRJ indicated, then we need to look after one-another. Until Beastmaster chimes in with an explanation IMO I think it's best everyone should take on board NTRJ's advice until this matter is sorted out.

Comment

Thanks @NTRJ.

If we don't look out for one and other... Who will?

Comment

I ve never had a problem with his gear. No infections or anything in the oil that shouldn't. Been using his stuff for 3 months

Comment

I've also never had any dramas and I've used his Test P, Tren A and DNP

Comment

Inked89 nostalgik In the past it seemed like everything was fine but lately everything has gone to ****.

Comment

I've never had problem with him.his.always been.pretty dam good.aye

Comment

Was running his test e n deca haven't.had any dramas

Comment

• Poseidon
                  Poseidon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did u register just to tell us that???

Haven’t used his products yet, I was keen too. The whole krypto doing a big sale with heaps of blends then disappearing has made me more cautious about as you say if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I think I’ll stick to the usual viles and normal suppliers. All his blends do sound really good but it could also just be really good marketing. Plus this whole dirty gear thing had me even checking my viles from another supplier haha I don’t want to **** my self up injecting fibers who knows what deep into my muscles. I could be wrong and his blends are awsome like I said iv never tried them, just be cautious.

Comment

Ive noticed beast is running a sale?

Comment

Fuk me. It was only a matter of time unfortunately. Correct me if I'm wrong NTRJ but I don't think that he is even a sponsor on the forum?

Comment

You can pick these things early on, when people talk to much on their products, let the product do the talking

Comment

What kind of infection are we talking about is it Solur tortoise which is a skin infection usually caused by something not being sterile all the oils not being filtered If it is just leaving big red hot lumps under the skin it is usually caused from too much BA

Comment

• Thappy
                          Thappy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hot red lumps are not only caused by to much ba but deeper more serious infections.

The facts there is lots of contaminents in the vials i have seen photos of i would be leaning towards not being sterile at all.

I wonder what happened within the recent weeks for all this to come about. Seems like he was going strong and was getting great feedback for a good 6 months until now...

Comment

Unfortunately that's the market we have in Australia though. When I saw krypto post his sale I knew it was over for him too. Loved his stuff when it was good. Either a lab gets busted or they go to sh^t and sell trash, it's happened time and again. I could rattle off a list of names but if you've been around long enough you'd know anyway. Support the labs that produce quality as long as they do, but never take it for granted. And only spend what you're prepared to lose.

Comment

• Thappy
                            Thappy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Most get to big and dont have the products to support the growth, then compounds get passed for others and corners get cut.

• Tokedawg
                            Tokedawg commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's true mate. They start out with a decent product and can't keep up with demand then start selling crap. Lambo did that if I remember correctly. Or they sell out to gronks and just start scamming immediately haha there's so much out there I won't ever touch even if you gave it to me for free, I'm very particular and rely on the feedback of two or three experienced members yourself included mate.
                        Working...
                        X