Test & Tren dose, what’s better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test & Tren dose, what’s better?

Hi guys, half way through my bulking cycle and wanted to finish the last 4-6 weeks off with Tren a and test e. What is the best way to dose, lost test and high Tren or both at the same?
    Am running krypto test deca blend at .5ml ed with adrol 100mg ed (first 4 weeks) for 10 weeks then 4-6 weeks of test e and Tren a

I've always ran trt dose test and higher tren. I get next to no sides on 500mg a week, when i bump test up start running into estro/prolactin problems. I'll normally run 250 test e, 500 tren e.

Comment

Agree with Finchy, l run my test at 250mg and tren A 100mg EOD with minimal sides and excellent results. I usually throw in 50mg winny per day also..

Comment

That’s what I was thinking of doing, 250mg test and 50-100mg eod depending on how it felt. Might have to get some winny too
        thanks for your help

Comment

I usually run Test E at 250 and Tren A 100 EOD as mentioned above. Only a few night sweats but the results are insane!

Comment

Would it be better doing 50mg ed or 100mg eod?

Comment

• Finchy
              Finchy commented
              Editing a comment
              I've only ever ran A EOD, never had an problems.

• Poseidon
              Poseidon commented
              Editing a comment
              I think eod would be better gives it time to kick in and peak properly before your next pin

Too easy, cheers

Comment

Are you using an AI currently?

Comment

I look flat as a tack running tren ace higher than my test. Or have to eat 1000gm carbs plus a day and thats no fun.

tren e you stay a bit fuller and can get away with slightly lower test. Depends what you want to do i guess. Growing test is best

Comment

Using .25mg aremidex eod and have caber, nolva, Clomid and aromasin on hand.

thappy, I already have two vials of Tren a at home, only reason I’m going for that, when you say growing test, do you mean to slowly raise test e each week?

Comment

• Thappy
                    Thappy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what doses do you plan to run

• Barrsy
                    Barrsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe 250mg test e split into two each week and 50mg-75mg ed of Tren a

• Tunedbysti
                    Tunedbysti commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The doses look pretty good, I get bad sides running high test with any amount of tren but virtually none with lowish test and an AI.

Originally posted by Barrsy View Post
                  Would it be better doing 50mg ed or 100mg eod?
                  ed 100%. general rule is to inject more frequently than half of the half life. e.g. tren ace is 72hours so you must inject every 36 minimum.

look at blood plasma levels of an ester, a shot of test e dips at the beginning of day 5 and the ester is 10.5 days.

you'll get more sides less frequently

Comment

• Mick1984
                    Mick1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I second the ED injections. The daily pin can get a bit old but in my opinion it's the only way to run Tren A.

• Barrsy
                    Barrsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m pinning ed now so another 30 jabs isn’t going to worry me

I always run low test high tren but that's what works best for me I find with ace that's just my opinion

Comment

What's libido like on low test high tren?
                    I normally find with other compounds high test / low anabolic compound is best for mood and libido..

Just starting Tri-tren now and keeping Test at 250, Tren at 300.

Comment

• Finchy
                      Finchy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Considering tren turns me into a sex fiend, no problems on low test 🤣

• GEARDUPHARD
                      GEARDUPHARD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When I run low test high tren the tren turns me into some sort of sex pest lol

• Latestarter
                      Latestarter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      haha good to hear. I'm not feeling it yet, maybe I've used too much adex... will add add Proviron and reduce the Adex.

I think you will have to try both ways for your self im running prop at 75mg a day and tren ace at 60mg first time running tren my libido is through the roof im 16 days in no tren sides yet apart from feeling like i could just snap at people for nothing bang on 2 weeks my strength went up and i am definitely more aggressive in the gym veins are coming up out of no where maybe my next tren cycle i will try low test/high tren then i can gauge what works better for myself.

Comment

id suggest 500mg of test with 525mg of tren. Equal dose seems to be good for both

Comment

Working...
                      X