Where to buy Mky677

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Mky677

Can someone point me to a good domestic source? I just want the hunger benefit and just that. Thanks boys.

edit: Elitesarms is overpriced dont wanna spend 200 bucks for a 30 day supply

Have a look on ebay, I can't remember who I bought off last time but it was the best mk677 I have ever used.

Maybe Thappy can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by NTRJ View Post
      Have a look on ebay, I can't remember who I bought off last time but it was the best mk677 I have ever used.

Maybe Thappy can remember.
      Did you get an increase in appetite? Was it liquid or caps

Comment

• NTRJ
        NTRJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Caps and a massive increase of appetite. Would eat the pantry out.

• ghfhfdd
        ghfhfdd commented
        Editing a comment

• NTRJ
        NTRJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah wasn't them. My container was black with a single silver label with the ingredients on the side.

When i used this stuff my cholesterol was soooo high n there was so many times i got soo light headed i always had snacks on standby

Comment

• ghfhfdd
        ghfhfdd commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you get them from bro

ghfhfdd from my local chemist he was on roids and could get whatever i wanted but he got done so stopped selling stuff but im lookong for some aswell. Ill let u knlw if i get some

Comment

Biochemindustries.com is gtg

Comment

• ghfhfdd
          ghfhfdd commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you Persoanlly tried it bro. How was the appetite

Bacwater.com.au 👍comes with hplc purity cert.

Comment

• Nice Guy
          Nice Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          x 2, had this as well.

Originally posted by JKM View Post
        Bacwater.com.au 👍comes with hplc purity cert.
        Did you get the hunger sides from this brand???
        im like the other boys , I want it but mainly for the increase in appetite

Comment

• JKM
          JKM commented
          Editing a comment
          Used enhanced athlete, all the sarms joints Nothing increases my appetite, m677, eq, hgh nada. I use it for the increase in hgh igf etc i use bac for all my sarms coz comes capsules and high purity, i just finished a run of gw and it does what they say does👍 so i cant vouch for appetite but it is quality mk677

Mate uses auslabs and swears by their mk677, he went from barely eating to eating the whole house out and made some nice gains off of it too.

Comment

irc.bio g2g

I stopped using it cause of the EXTREME hunger

Comment

• Finchy
            Finchy commented
            Editing a comment
            I was cutting at the time and I bought 2g, used about 500mg. Could see it being good on a tren cycle for me cause it dulls my appetite. But the real deal hgh is the answer now.

• Finchy
            Finchy commented
            Editing a comment
            I could not be filled, it was ridiculous. Could've eaten 10k cal of clean food and still be starving. Bloated my gut too, always looked like I had a massive gut full of carbs

• Nice Guy
            Nice Guy commented
            Editing a comment
            I was so bloated i was walking around like i was pregnant, the bloat got so bad i couldn't hold it in, just had to let it hang out. I wouldn't even bother trying to eat clean on mk, just give the body what it wants and thats calories.

nootropicsource.com is good also

Comment

Working...
          X