Beastmaster - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Boys & girls, I’ve taken the liberty to redact the original post as it’s taken on bit of a life of its own.

My my sincere apologies to the Beastmater for any offence caused this was not my intention.

To be 100% clear I am currently only running Beastmasters gear and no other suppliers.

As per my other comments everything I HAVE USED I have been perfectly satisfied with.

The only exception was 4 vials of SUS300 I did not keep as I was not comfortable with those particular vials.

I am still running through the previous 8-10 vials of SUS300 I got from the beastmaster in addition to Test E & Test Suspension as those are smooth & effective as I have commented below.

Apologies once again to the Beastmaster and his team.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas & New Year!

Cheers, Brutal
    Last edited by Brutal_Fox; 12-24-2017, 08:41 PM.

His NPP, Prop, and Halotestin was spot on for me.
    He goes way to crazy on the blends however. Like some of them make 0 sense. He also isn't replying to me anymore on Wickr haha. Hopefully they up their game.

Comment

• Brutal_Fox
      Brutal_Fox commented
      Editing a comment
      Jay Boy The Beastmaster hooked me up with a free sample of Halo/Tren on my last order. Have not broken that out yet but keen to use pre-workout once the suspension is finished.

I wanted to purchase his new super propionate 200mgs per ML. I'm scared it will be crashed now :/

Comment

Was optimistic about Beast, but upon receiving vials of prop which had floaters in the oil which I can only presume were hair or rubber stopper and obviously no care had been taken to inspect before dispatch let alone filter the ****, and Tren supposedly from finaplex which did nothing. It's not because it's from "European raws" and instead because it's brewed in an unsterilised backroom bathtub. Too many fancy hybrid concoctions when he hasn't nailed the basics.

Comment

Not having a sticky for reviews deters me and supersaturated gear that crashes tells me not to risk the biscuits and take a chance though the pre-workouts has me intrigued 😐no disrespect to the guys though

Comment

He looks like he brews in a dump. Finding floaters in a vial is plain disgusting, obviously doesn't even filter his product.

How could someone even considering buy his gear just off photos alone???

Comment

My experiences with BM have been exceptional. If u you have a problem with BM gear why dont u privately message him instead of doing so on a forum and creating a negative impact on his business. This shows your character mate.....

Comment

• Mick1984
              Mick1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              If gear is being sold with contaminants in it and has crashed I think people have the right to know. Not just sweeping it under the rug through a private message chain. I run a business and bad feedback is inevitable but how you deal with it is what makes or breaks you. Selling crashed or contaminated gear is just not on. FFS you are literally shootimg this shìt into your body.

• Brutal_Fox
              Brutal_Fox commented
              Editing a comment
              crazyastheycome The purpose of the forum should be to educate and protect fellow members not protect suppliers. Now if you actually read my post you will see I have been more than satisfied with the Beastemasters products I have used.

I also commented I had not used some oils as I was not comfortable with them upon inspection. That is not a negative comment just an honest one.

I will of course message Beastmaster out of courtesy as all our communications have been top notch to date but it will simply be for an FYI as I am not looking for handouts or replacements as in my view receiving good, bad or indifferent gear is somewhat part and parcel of the risks we take in sourcing our gear.

• HeadBeeGuy
              HeadBeeGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              This has been gone over before slim, we need to have the good and the bad reviews, when there's a bad review based on strength the first thing asked for from OP is always bloods but when the condition of gear itself is in question that is something we need to hear

I find it hard to believe that he doesn't filter his oils lol... I also find it hard to believe there were floaters in the vial, I mean c'mon.

Comment

i considered ordering from BM... but after hearing all the problems. if you cant nail the basics.. then no point doing exotics.. i used a brand back in the day, i was using 2ml a week and got a blood test and my test levels came back in at 19 nmol.. wont mention it, but **** it was horrid. then i jumped on kyrpto and nipples started getting sensitive and then jumped on alphas and same deal, so i enjot alphas now. i dont think that the NPP i got from kyrpto was real npp. since i didnt gain much size, but gained alot of bacne.. so take it how you want it

alpha is the go to here for everybody i reckon now.. since ausjuice/platinum has been hit and miss in the past with some people.. but alpha has NOT had a problem

Comment

• Mick1984
                Mick1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                Gio was it lambo or platinum gear?

• Gio
                Gio commented
                Editing a comment
                Lambo.. Mick1984

• Mick1984
                Mick1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought so. Lambo seems to be pretty hit and miss. Probably why they started there own. The seem to be getting pretty good feedback with platinum though.

Brutal_Fox I think your the best bloke to chime in seeing you bought half his stock. To be honest I just went to the post office and picked up my skull crusher.

i gave up on krypto. After upping my dose on his super tren to 1ml ED (600mg) which is absolutely ****ing ridiculously high. I chucked the two vials I ordered because that's some bullchit right there.

Lorenzo
              i only hopped on the beastmaster train. Because after seeing Lorenzo pretty much running every product he had and it seemed G2G.
              Last edited by Gio; 12-22-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Lorenzo
                Lorenzo commented
                Editing a comment
                I deff have tried nearly everything beast related
                All my stuff has been good im lucky
                Ive heard some not so satisfying things lately

Lucky im stocked up with the good stuff 😁

• Gio
                Gio commented
                Editing a comment
                The skull crusher pumps are stupid, at to drop the reps ...

• Brutal_Fox
                Brutal_Fox commented
                Editing a comment
                Gio I have been using Test Suspension, Test E, SUS300 & Satans Blood. So far the oils has been clean & smooth and the immediate effects of the suspension and Prop from the SUS have both hit there mark.

Satans Blood I have only been running at 1ml per day split between 2 daily doses. I would say its a slow build maybe 3-4 days but feel good, feel full and the pumps are there even if I am not carbed-up.

I have two vials of Satan Blood, the 1st was almost pink in colour & the 2nd dark red. Consistency wise the pink one appears slightly 'milky' while the dark red is very slighty 'thicker'.

I've used his test e and satans blood.
              both times delivery and Comms were top notch.
              none of his gear had floaters it was well presented .
              i didn't get much from the satans blood but loved his test e . Probably best test I've used!!!
              in saying that he was a good enough bloke to hook me up with some **** he couldn't supply and he didn't make a cent off me .

Comment

Last edited by Phelpsy; 01-03-2018, 10:36 PM. Reason: be careful what you're putting in your body

Comment

Never seen gear with "bubbles" in it....unless some fool has just sat there shaking the hell out of it.
                  Gear with contaminents in it............I would NEVER use that lab again, period! Our biggest risk isnt from sides its from pinning dirty gear.....think about that for a moment.

Comment

• Gio
                    Gio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Who's juice you running boss ?

Again I don't believe this hair/floaters in vial, it's OK to discuss a topic and constructive criticism is a good thing, just don't destroy the guys business, he is a great guy, and provides quality gear, I will have bloods done in the next 4 weeks and hopefully this will clear things up.

All the gear I have received from beast master has been perfect. We are all adults here so please act like one, if you want to leave a review that is fine, just don't shone on someone hard work. The guy that claims that there was hair/floaters in vial, post some pictures up, if there really was then I am sure beast master will hook you up.

I am all up for negative reviews as it promotes to business owner to do better, but this isn't the way. Please remember mistakes do happen, and sometimes things don't go as planned.

Comment

just ordered from beastmaster injectable Anadrol and he threw in a free sample off test suspension...ordered arrived 2 days from me ordering..Answers straight away and very helpful.

Will let everyone know how it is once i start..

Comment

• Camo
                      Camo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      His anadrol and suspension are 2 of my favorites you will be verry happy grate strength and you wont want to leave the gym

• hulk1001
                      hulk1001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Camoa starting monday the injectable Anadrol can't wait to see the results will keep everyone posted.
                  Working...
                  X