Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weight 103kg on an empty today.
    bf probably around 12% at this stage.
    eating probably 20-30% junk food atm because ill do a 5 day trim down next sunday - friday morning. ill re-jig insulin with some metformin and maybe some dnp on Tuesday-thursday.

arms have come up a **** ton since i started training them like i used too.
    gut health is not great with the tren and amount of food.
    glutamine actually helps with reflux a fk ton, also using ACV and probiotics

just about to add in some tren e (long story)

cycle finishes on the 8th after chtrissie break
    only issue atm is my nips and gyno coming, raloxifene doing f all

Comment

Originally posted by jasonkiller View Post
      weight 103kg on an empty today.
      bf probably around 12% at this stage.
      eating probably 20-30% junk food atm because ill do a 5 day trim down next sunday - friday morning. ill re-jig insulin with some metformin and maybe some dnp on Tuesday-thursday.

arms have come up a **** ton since i started training them like i used too.
      gut health is not great with the tren and amount of food.
      glutamine actually helps with reflux a fk ton, also using ACV and probiotics

just about to add in some tren e (long story)

cycle finishes on the 8th after chtrissie break
      only issue atm is my nips and gyno coming, raloxifene doing f all
      If you have it, try a shot of mast of the gyno

Comment

• jasonkiller
        jasonkiller commented
        Editing a comment
        just loaded my pin for tomorrow,but yeh ill add it in thanks.

struggling hard to eat enough.
      tried to go dirty but then i just feel like **** and i have digestion issues.
      having digestion issues eating clean tbh, smashing probiotics and enzymes but still. eating over 5000cals for sure.

struggling to get past 102kg
      but i think ive found the secret, i was trying to put weetbix and rice pops in my shakes to keep fats down but it was like a thick sludge.. yuck
      decided fk it ill go with oats, 600g oats postwo and i feel great.

so question for the lads, if i just smash sugar while on slin is that really bad? im only using 30g dextrose intra workout to keep bf down, but does that even matter while on slin?

Comment

I quite often just eat lollies for my carbs with rapid slin during a workout. Drinks make me feel **** during a work out. Just have some quality aminos when you pin your rapid slin

Comment

• jasonkiller
          jasonkiller commented
          Editing a comment
          yeh i do like 15g bcaa's 10g glutamine and creatine intra too.

''a workout without insulin is a wasted workout''

• Thappy
          Thappy commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually stopped all insulin use now for 4 weeks going to give it a bit of a break. Hit it up in winter again, even though I can cut and stay full on slin always good to let the body get back to homeostasis.

so quick update.

had a bit of food posioning, thank fk my body gets over these things quick, still struggling a tad but should be gtg tomorrow.

dropped down to 99kg from about 103kg in a few days with fasting.

fasted for 36 hours early in the week and then i cut the volume back training wise heaps for a few days, right now just eating 3 smallish meals per day to give my body a quick break.

also have come off slin for this week and using metformin, small trim down for a few days if you call it that. i think of it more as a shock to the body and trying to create a small rebound.

took an amiloroid diuretic because i was holding way too much water with the junk i was eating for the past two weeks..

ive noticed my limbs are still quite lean but my midsection is very fatty... 100% attributed to insulin use for sure

ill hit an hour of liss post hammies tomorrow and then back on the slin and full blown bulk mode for the holidays.

the question is how much muscle can be gained in 15 days of torturous training and eating and gear and slin and growth factors

Comment

digestion is coming back to 100%

night sweats from tren are getting bad, but strength is climbing fast.

had a drink up friday which wasnt too bad, pulled up well. but now i need to wait a few days before i throw orals in for my enzymes to come down, they jump a heap on alcohol but recover quick

training like a mad man for the next two weeks. im talking body parts every day or every other day.
          stretching those body parts hard too.

hgh is around 10-20 units per day, generics. upping insulins every day

weight around 101kg, diet is a mix of clean and dirty

Comment

• Gio
            Gio commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome. What's your drug regime now ?
            Still going to throw in the ment ?

• jasonkiller
            jasonkiller commented
            Editing a comment
            yeh added in now at 50mg per day, ill slowly drop deca and tren e.

looking forward to a decent cruise after this

weight hovering around 103-104.

holding a fair bit of water since because of the junk food gh, ment etc.

training wise im doing 2 sessions on the first day then 1 session the following day. so like 2, 1, 2, 1,2 ,1 no rest days.

twice a day sessions are about 2 hours each session and one a day sessions about 2.5-3hours.

still training pretty much everything ed or eod.

recovery is that fkn good because of the gh, slin and gear but.

i seem to be sweating a fk ton when training now, usually just at the start, like pouring sweat. gym temperature is the same and no other mfker's are sweating but thats probably because they train like *****es.
          Last edited by jasonkiller; 12-27-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

06/01 (failed post)

pinned in the glute today and had a tickle in my throat for a few minutes, it was tren so yeh mustve brushed something. kinda hurt pushing the oil in too.

weight at 106kg, look good in the a.m. but always fat and bloated by midday.

added in mast and stopped all long esters, when i stop the cycle i like to be clean, fk waiting extra time for esters to clear and needing longer off.

smashing around 7-8k cals a day. digestion not great but im only bulking until monday.

Comment

so thought i may as well keep this going for myself or if anyone else is interested.

dropped from 106 ish to 102kg in the first few days of stopping hgh but appetite was so bad i could barely eat, probably sacrificed some size gains i would of got had i eaten more.

right now just letting everything settle for a couple weeks, lowering insulin use and using metformin and ill soon begin a slow cut. but im looking lean ish already

safe to say i put on at least 8-10kg of muscle in those 10 weeks,

appetite slowly coming back but still bad some days

for now cruising on 200mg test e per week, in about 6-8 weeks gonna do a 6 week blast with either dbol/drol and of course tren ace. so im keeping the cruise dose of test on the high end for now.

after that ill come off everything for a couple months and begin a bulk with long esters over winter

Comment

How much HGH were you running, seems like you were holding a ****load of water because of it.

Comment

• NTRJ
                  NTRJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How did you rate purple panda's green tops?

I'm super low on pharma and might need to use them as a bridge until my order comes in.

• jasonkiller
                  jasonkiller commented
                  Editing a comment
                  stealth was mad, and they have the numbers to back it up.
                  didnt get bloods so very hard to tell but the water retention was high

• Inked89
                  Inked89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I ran there black tops. I had no complaints from it. I ll order from them in the future
              Working...
              X