• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah im gonna wait for a few cycles before i try tren mate

Comment

Great read!!

Comment

Can anyone send me people wickr names in Australia who sell gear looking to start a cycle

Comment

• J.Archer
          J.Archer commented
          Editing a comment
          Check the sponsor section - plenty to choose from there and all great sources.

That's a cracking read mate you should do one for test/tren test/deca cycles I guess you'd call intermediate cycles maybe even hgh info

Comment

Just curious as to what can go wrong post cycle even if you follow this as outlined (i.e. recoverability of natural levels). Any horror stories?

Comment

• monkeyballs1234
            monkeyballs1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lots can go wrong

Post your cycle on the main forum. That way we can provide a tonne or constrtive feedbad

• Lifter2008
            Lifter2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same as outlined in here. Test-e 500mg with arimidex eod and nolva/clomid post.

monkeyballs1234

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            Horror stories are pretty rare and usually more to do with the individual, but the common concern is a slow recover to normal test levels which will basically undo any gains you have made and prolong your opportunity for another cycle

Originally posted by Lifter2008 View Post
          Just curious as to what can go wrong post cycle even if you follow this as outlined (i.e. recoverability of natural levels). Any horror stories?
          One risk is if your balls shrink, it's said that they don't come back to the same size and your testosterone level may not be the same as before. They take time to grow back too, causing Low T for a while.
          A second risk is if you use Deca, it takes a long time to get out of your system and can prevent/delay recovery for a long time. Avoid Deca if you're worried about this.

Just to be safe I always use HCG with EVERY cycle so my balls never shrink.
          Recovery has ALWAYS been easy as long as used HCG 300iu 3xWeek, and waited for the long esters to clear before starting PCT (can use Test prop while waiting 4 weeks after last Test Ent shot).

Comment

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            Good advice - If you are worried HCG is always a good option

Hi there. I’m trying to drop 10kgs in 6 weeks. I’m about to receive some clen and t3. Can anyone suggest a cycle/program? Am I missing anything else that could help accelerate the outcome?

Comment

Working...
          X