X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step Guide to your first cycle

Hi Guys,

I have just published an article with an easy to follow guide for anyone considering there first cycle. Please read it through before you post any beginner or first cycle questions as it covers a lot of the key questions asked. Let me know what you think:

http://buy-steroids.com.au/blueprint-beginners/

Great read thank you J.Archer
    Very comprehensive , I'm halfway through my first cycle although oral only , Anavar and Clen.
    After I return from an overseas trip in November I will be commencing the above cycle.

Comment

• Ivy
      Ivy commented
      Editing a comment
      hei,nood.when you still want to buys some steroid raw powder or oil liquids, you can contact me, I will introduce more information to you.
      if you don't want to buy ,it's ok, just know more.

my contact information:
      email :ycwlb053@yccreate.com
      wicker:Ivy920422

Thanks BelmoreBulldog, how is your oral cycle going and how long have you planned for it to last?

Comment

• BelmoreBulldog
      BelmoreBulldog commented
      Editing a comment
      It's going really well thanks J.Archer . I'm on week 4 of a 6 week 100mg per day Anavar cycle. Not a lot of size but noticeable increase in muscle especially around shoulders. Muscle hardened right up all over. Have put on about 3 kgs and only really eating at maintenance cals.

Well written article J.Archer
    I followed your advice, I'm 6 weeks into the cycle and all is going well.
    I added in a little bit of Nolva to fix my sore nipples this week.
    As a beginner it is really hard to be patient and let this simple cycle do it's work. I have planned and purchased my next cycle already
    For anyone that hasn't tried this cycle yet, I can confirm that it works really well. It does take about 4 weeks to kick in though.
    Weeks 4 to 6 have been sweet. I'm gonna push it out for another 6 weeks and see what happens.

Comment

• J.Archer
      J.Archer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats pretty much the point though, you just need a simple to follow first cycle to get your head around a few of the issues. Once you do it the options are almost limitless. Its a slow start without an oral but the next 6 weeks will be worth it, and thanks for the feedback.

Great article Jake. It can get very confusing searching the net for reliable and consistent information regarding cycles, and this article makes it very simple to follow. I plan to follow it myself in the not to distant future.

Comment

• J.Archer
      J.Archer commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries, people forget how effective the most basic steroids are, particularly for beginners. If and when you start let us know so we can track your progress, help you out and hold you accountable

Hi J.Archer I was just looking at the beginners stack on gear oz. Comes with 2 vials of test E 250mg. Am I going to need 20 vials ??

Comment

The vials are 10mL each so you'd only need 2 for 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

Comment

Ahhh sweet I thought they were 250mg vials lol Accatty
        Thanks for clearing up

Comment

This is brilliant advice!! 👌🏼

Comment

One of the forum members has completed the cycle. They are writing up a review now which I will post on the forum and on the site. Nothing like first-hand experience to learn from. I will link to it from here, but keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Great read lots of good information

Comment

Great read, thanks for the info. One question I have with the beginners cycle is calories- when taking steroids do you need to adopt a higher calorie surplus to what you would if trying to bulk up natty?

Comment

• J.Archer
                  J.Archer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not necessarily. But if steroids help you train longer and harder then you will need more calories to make up for that.

Has the guy posted the review?

Comment

• J.Archer
                  J.Archer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sort of - He has combined his cycle with the summer transformation challenge. So will wait for completion before I can put anything up.

Cant stress enough how important it is aswell for you to make sure you have legit pharma grade post cycle drugs.If you get caught out you will end up in a pickle. make sure you have all your eggs in ya basket before you begin. Also on the note of Nolvadex for post cycle dosages , 40-60mgs per day is more suitable. alot of studys done on men taking 20mgs of nolva a day and it increases test so much over so many weeks but theres studys showing its way for effect at that dose and esspecially after shutting down your natrual flow. All in all the guide is exactly what i would of written besides the nolva dosage. great stuff much appreciated by the community

Comment

Great info. Thank you.

Comment

• J.Archer
                    J.Archer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your welcome
                Working...
                X